VMA/Orangetheory Guy!!!!!! New Info!!!!

RoyalStan85

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, sexisreal said:

OMG OMG OMG!!! SERIOUSLY!!!! I CAN'T ******* WAIT ANYMORE... I canceled everything for today... pool party and a club for the ******* VMA's i swear i just can't ******* wait no more. 

Pool party with the male backup dancers by any chance? :orly:

16 minutes ago, RoyalStan85 said:

Ok so, I messaged him! Lol 

Response 

Wow! The Army is quick with it lol! You've gotta be about the 4th random message I've gotten about this. I am so incredibly excited to have Britney a part of Orangetheory Fitness and our #WhatDoYouBurnFor? Campaign. I am a huge Britney fan so it's almost ridiculous to me. Again I am so happy to be alerted to that comment because it wasn't meant to be there lol I have no finalized information on the performance other than a few tidbits that people are talking about here & music being heard from outside closed set. There are definitely impersonators here that are involved with the show, I've heard some new things today that Britney metaphorically kills them in a blaze of "Glory"! Lol who friggin knows. Music is Cabaret/MotownFunkish. All I know is that the excitement level is high & we've been told we aren't ready at all. Well, gotta go. Checkin in to the Onyx Hotel now 

Also guys Orangetheory Fitness is listed as one of the biggest fastest growing fitness facilities and the brand potential has sky rocketed! They are rolling out a campaign similar to Nike's "Just Do It". - Business Insider 

DUDE, ASK HIM ABOUT THE MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO

1 minute ago, RoyalStan85 said:

When he says "part of our #WhatDoYouBurnFor? Campaign" 

Is that like divulging even more info that Britney is about to be a spokesperson ? It sounds like it!! 

Now that stans are older they are getting inside jobs are word farting all over the place lolololol 

Oh my god. I swear if there's product placement during the performance.:jackk:

How tacky. :jackk:

My inner delusional Britard is still hopeful for the video! :scalped:

I am a huge Britney fan so it's almost ridiculous to me. Again I am so happy to be alerted to that comment because it wasn't meant to be there lol I have no finalized information on the performance other than a few tidbits that people are talking about here & music being heard from outside closed set. There are definitely impersonators here that are involved with the show, I've heard some new things today that Britney metaphorically kills them in a blaze of "Glory"! Lol who friggin knows.

Well honey, looks like you don't know either

:angietea:

Archived