Your top 3 meltdowns

JP9101

1. only two singles for britney jean + glory. i'll never forgive. 

2. featuring tinashe on slumber party. another low-rent feature. ugh. 

3. her performing me myself and i at the vmas instead of another glory song. i literally thought she would do a small medley of glory songs and then..... :/ 

honourable mentions...

4. scrapped perfume + make me video. i technically didnt really know of the originals when the released video came out so i wasnt as rattled as most ppl were but after learning about them, and seeing how poor the singles did, i cant help but be butthurt about what could have been! especially make me cause the visuals looked sickening. 

5. when she won that icon award at the vma's and didnt perform and just introduced beyonce i was like wtf....

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 24/05/2017 at 10:30 PM, Kiiddy said:

I WILL NEVER FOR THE LIFE OF ME FORGET THE ELLEN LIVE CHAT MELTDOWN

I WAS CRYING WITH LAUGHTER AT ALL YOU HOES ATTACKING THOSE POOR GIRLS FOR 'INTERRUPTING' THE LIVECHAT.

:gloria: 

I'm not even lying... there were people actually legit losing their **** at Sophia and the other girl calling them **** like selfish whores and mocking her outfit and tiara/wands.
It was so wrong but so funny to see people resort to such filth!! Honestly this fanbase is nuts!  :orangu: 

iconic really :queenie:

1. Femme Fatale Tour (I didn't even mind to attend it, I thought britney was already done as a performer during that time and it hurt me so bad, I could never imagine she's doing even half of she's doing nowadays)

2. Banana Juanita

3. The whole Make Me case (scrapped mv, crisnay, the disney channel version, the underwhelming VMA's performance, the timing, etc)

1 minute ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

1 - vegas renewal

2 - desert performance

3 - make me video

bonus: when britney said that its britney ***** was will.u.nots idea :gimmemoar:

Oh my god my biggest meltdown was the vegas renewal... i've never been able to top that one, i screamed on twitter that i was outta the fanbase and i remember being 14 arguing eith brazilian stans cause i said i wasnt her fan anymore:snapney:

2 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

1. VEGAS RENEWAL  :icant1:

2. Lack of Promo for anything :icant1:

3. Vmas 2016 performance . But not that her performance was bad but that mtv screwed her over with only one song after rihanna 3 performances and beyonce halftimeshow 

The vegas renewal and the 2016 vmas were definitely my biggest meltdows ever along with glory debuting at #3.

1. "2 more years" I ******* hate it and I'm so tired of Vegas. The worst thing is that a new residency is coming :nyheadache: Everything about Vegas is a mess and tbh I never liked that much... The lack of dancing, the 20YO album tracks (Not to mention the "She's going to sing live" by Larry), the wigs, the fake abs, the trash costumes, the boring choreographies...

2. Myha Jean + Glory Eras: The lack of promo and singles, the scrapped videos, Glory's awful artwork, Glory's mess with the dates. My favorite song on the album, aka Slumber Party, released as a ft. with Tinasha and replacing the original song EVERYWHERE. Myah singing lead vocals on BJ... Both eras are a mess so it's all a big meltdown

3. VMAs 2016. The performance was boring and the meltdown started the second I saw G-Eazy shadow when she was supposed to sing the 2nd verse... And I loved "My, myself and I" but it felt like a G-Eazy ft. Britney performance. I mean... She was there to promote her new single but only sang half of the song and then it was all about G-Eazy. Like, wtf?! And  I also hated her outfit.

Another meltdowns were the 2016 BBMAs POM medley :orangu:, Larry saying that Original Doll never existed and that was invented by the fans. FF promo and tour and back then I didn't knew about the desert performance but I saw the event live and I hated it. She went there only for like 3 minutes, looked totally awkward and then she left. WEIRD.

:byebitch::britdrown:

2 hours ago, hushpuppies said:

When I was young I was enjoying watching DWAD Tour DVD until I was told or read on youtube that she lipsyncs. But now I'm used to it

if it makes you feel better, on the original airing you can hear her live voice on Oops, Crazy, I'm Not A Girl, and Anticipating

Don't know why they took it out for the dvd audio

Archived