Your top 3 meltdowns

JP9101

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest emailmycock
Just now, Isla. said:

When the first episode premiered The Voice beat it in the ratings and everyone complained :orangu: 

Britney left them so broke that they hired some mexican singer as judge and paid her $800,000:gimmemoar:

I wouldn't call mine meltdowns... just letdowns:

1) Her 'live' singing... Like who is she kidding. We are not stupid. Just be upfront about it.

2) Not releasing Alien, to follow it up with Pretty Girls.... SERIOUSLYYYYYYYYYY???

3) Dumb *** interview questions and answers... Other artists when they get asked stupid questions they react smart and make a joke of it or respond sarcastically.. No.. we get basic boring answers too

• 9 months later...

its hard to choose only 3 when you are britneys fan especially after circus era (or blackout but album was fire ) 

3. umbrella attack on paparazzi

2. famme fatale era ( her being robotic) 

1. brini jin - its honestly embarrassment that this album is in her discography such a shame 

I WILL NEVER FOR THE LIFE OF ME FORGET THE ELLEN LIVE CHAT MELTDOWN

I WAS CRYING WITH LAUGHTER AT ALL YOU HOES ATTACKING THOSE POOR GIRLS FOR 'INTERRUPTING' THE LIVECHAT.

:gloria: 

I'm not even lying... there were people actually legit losing their **** at Sophia and the other girl calling them **** like selfish whores and mocking her outfit and tiara/wands.
It was so wrong but so funny to see people resort to such filth!! Honestly this fanbase is nuts!  :orangu: 

1. No live vocals at POM at all after  the "I always sing live" thing and Larry's lies about live singing.

2. No desert performance.

3. Shameless lip syncing at the cd vocals at the vmas and apple music festival (and let's not forget how basically the only thing she said live was "I AM GLAD THAT'S OVER"):boredney:

I've been served numerous bans on this site all for meltdowns of which i now have no memory :ricackle:

I definitely had a meltdown over Vegas for the lipping, wigs and costumes.

When she said she always sings live.

And that awful time she accidentally walked on Nickis performance at the BBMA's for

10 seconds :zoomzoom:

1. Femme Fatale Tour costuming

2. VMA 2007 (there was huge hope because Gimme More was so good, then she spent the week partying with Diddy, then the performance was terrible, then Sarah Silverman made those awful jokes right after, then the world started going crazy about it, Chris Crocker happened, and finally there were rumours she was going to kill herself. Not a good time)

3. When she kept flashing the paparazzi while partying with Paris Hilton. I remember there was some article about how this meant all rich Western women were out of control lmao 

Shoutouts to Associated Press announcing they were preparing her obituary in advance, the head shaving, the Vegas marriage and the umbrella incident.

i've never really had a true meltdown before because  I've come to terms with the way britney's career is being handled post femme fatale, sure i'll get disappointed at some things but i never set my hopes up, in my mind i let things happen first *without setting expectations* THEN analyze how it could have gone better if need be, its a very peaceful way to live compared to most people here who meltdown when she doesn't perform a new song at every possible televised show :cigney:

On 08/01/2016 at 9:59 PM, emailmycock said:

1- Brighton Juanita fake vocals and production (whole ******* era) okay I gotta say that her 2013 UK appearances were flawfree but still

2- Pretty Girls and anything related

3- The whole X-Factor era and looks

4- Brittny "singing" Perfume with Sia's vocals at Vegas

1KSmzW.gif

The last one was't that bad, because the final version has both vocals on top

Whoever produced it, did a great job.

3) Circus tour first show: I was disappointed by Circus promo performances, but I really thought she was just getting ready to give it all for the tour. I've been a fan since Baby One More Time, so it was pretty shocking to me seeing her walking around and shaking her *** for 95 minutes. Right now I can appreciate the circus tour much more (she looked great, the production was extremely good, everything was entertaining), but I still can't get over the lack of  REAL dancing. :brityeah:

2) Hold It Against Me music video: after the Circus era (good but really safe)  I really thought danceney would have been fully back for the next era. I loved the song, and I've waited for the music video like CRAZY, but when it came out I was totally shocked. She looked dead, pale white, inexpressive, boring, bored, stiff, old and her dancing looked horrible. I was so shocked I didn't watch the full video for months, and to this day I've watched it like six or seven times. It's the video of her I dislike the most. Of course her promo performance for Femme Fatale were atrocious, but I was kind of prepared after watching this mess. :britstare11:

1) GMA '13 desert performance: ok. Circus tour dancing was disappointing, Hold It Against Me music video really broke my heart, but this. I was ready to give her another chance to shine and prove her dancing was still there! I was already disappointed by the song that came out the day before this mess (I was expecting something great, not a generic edm track sung by Myah Marie), but the lack of a performance hurt my feelings to the point I've stopped listening to the song until the music video came out.  And that was only the beginning: the whole lack of performances until the beginning of Pom were really hard to face as a fan, Beyonka Johanne was a pile of ****, her wigs and sprayed abs at the opening pom night were atrocious and made the whole 2013 a nightmare. :umomg:

I had other meltdowns, of course: Make Me and Poorfume scrapped music videos,  the femme fatale opening night, vma's 07 gimme more... but those 3 were the absolute worst :crying1:

Archived