Your top 3 meltdowns

JP9101

23 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

if it makes you feel better, on the original airing you can hear her live voice on Oops, Crazy, I'm Not A Girl, and Anticipating

Don't know why they took it out for the dvd audio

Nnnnnn Imma search for it. Omg they did the same to Mariah but just dubbed her performances like why :beynah:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've gotten over most things like the lack of promo and such, and have learned to appreciate most of the thing that we DO get. However, the few meltdowns I have had are usually because something was scrapped;

1. MM video (I like the song Perfume and the video looked cool, but I'm not upset that one got scrapped so much because the BJ era needed to die asap)

2. No 3rd single from Glory (this album deserved it, regardless of sales) 

3. Britney Jean (the album, not the era) 

20 minutes ago, hushpuppies said:

Nnnnnn Imma search for it. Omg they did the same to Mariah but just dubbed her performances like why :beynah:

they used to have some of the original airing videos on youtube but i can't find them :selenerz: 

i always wondered why they took the live vocals, then again they took the 'pre-recorded' from the FF one as well

Well, considering I'm a fan since 2016 I never witnessed any of the big meltdowns(desert performance, vegas renewall, Miah Jean, Perfume, Femme Fatale), so I'd say:

The way the Glory era went(the timing, Glory debuting at #3, low sales, mess/no promo, scrapped MV and replaced by a mess MV, Britney and her team not giving a single **** of how the era was going, 2 singles only, no promo for SP and etc.), it was a big mess, even the simplest things were done wrong. :dead: 

And that's it, actualy. I've never had a big meltdown, like being upset all week, handling my fan card, or shaking from anger. There's still time for Britney to deliver me a meltdown, though. :queenriri: 

1. Terrible BBMA '11 lipsyncing with Rihanna and Nicki singing live - I have almost give up my stan card

2. Desert performance

3. Scrapped Make Me music video

those are the major ones.. I am not even counting the constant other ones.. fake abs pic, POM wigs, '98 vocals on POM etc:beyfedup:

12 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

they used to have some of the original airing videos on youtube but i can't find them :selenerz: 

i always wondered why they took the live vocals, then again they took the 'pre-recorded' from the FF one as well

I wonder too why some performances have been missing but I never stumbled on an original airing :sickofu:. Lol idk why they waste lots of things then scrap it :ricackle:

Just now, hushpuppies said:

I wonder too why some performances have been missing but I never stumbled on an original airing :sickofu:. Lol idk why they waste lots of things then scrap it :ricackle:

i remember watching it live when it aired, and then a few days alter they re-aired it with the new audio and i was like "wth"

Archived