Your top 3 meltdowns

JP9101

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Desert Performance 

2. Perfume MV (I'm surprised that no one mentioned it, when it was released EVERYONE hated it and Exhale lost a lot of fans including me for like 3 months lol)

3. Pretty Girls BBMA's pre-taped performance. ( I was SO ANGRY that Britney and her team lied to us to make it seem like she was doing it live when in fact she recorded the performance like 3 days before) I will never forget Iggy's picture sitting sad behind the scenes while the performance was airing LMAO

The recent Make Me music video meltdown is in my top 5 tho. If it turns out to be true will be definitely top 2 because I will get MAD :uknowit:

1 hour ago, anakinskywalker said:

1. Desert Performance 

2. Perfume MV (I'm surprised that no one mentioned it, when it was released EVERYONE hated it and Exhale lost a lot of fans including me for like 3 months lol)

3. Pretty Girls BBMA's pre-taped performance. ( I was SO ANGRY that Britney and her team lied to us to make it seem like she was doing it live when in fact she recorded the performance like 3 days before) I will never forget Iggy's picture sitting sad behind the scenes while the performance was airing LMAO

The recent Make Me music video meltdown is in my top 5 tho. If it turns out to be true will be definitely top 2 because I will get MAD :uknowit:

Do you have this picture of Iggy? I haven't seen it :omg:

Only 3? :tehe:

But ok ok

1. Original Doll - this is more of her team I guess, I remember hearing Mona Lisa being so stoked and then nothing. 

2. Britney Jean era - god the desert performance, the perfume video, alien never being a single, that awkward listening party with Andy Cohen  

3. Pretty Girls - this song was terrible and I had to defend it forever :crying1: but now that we have make me i'm so happy, but this song was rough. And then that bullshit prerecorded BBMA performance UGH 

I've never really had a meltdown, tbh.  There were times I was upset, sure, but not to the point that I hated her or was gonna stop being a fan or anything.  The most disappointed I've ever been was prob that 4Music interview where she could barely hide her contempt.  It was just so unprofessional.

Archived