What famous man would be perfect as a boyfriend for Britney?

Natasha Spears

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Towelney said:

If Mario Lopez wasn’t married, I think they would‘ve made a cute couple. :enigma_alien_blue:

She ****ed him already, so at least she had him for one night, too bad we couldnt see them partying in Vegas tho  :uknowit_yes_Yas_point_lol_giggle_haha_hehe_point:

Chris Evans 

He seems down to earth, nice, a normal guy. Hes quite private, has anxiety issues so he also doesnt handle media so well and isnt an attention ***** so he would respect her privacy and wouldnt use her for clout. He wants to be a dad so bad so hed give Britney the baby girl she always dreamed of. 

They were even born in the same year :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

On 7/26/2016 at 10:57 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Chris Evans. He hates being famous, like Britney. He's an A-lister, like Britney. It would piss off *********, since Chris is Horsica's ex. And his *** is out of this world, just like Britney's. He's funny, he's goofy, he's smart, he's kind and he always does charity work and hospital visits on the DL, just like Britney. And it goes without saying, he's hotter than hell. Britney better ride that Marvel **** for days tbh

Chris+Evans+Tony+Duran+006.jpg

To what extent can you have a private life, then?

Well, it depends. You talk to someone such as Britney Spears and she says it’s pretty much gone. She can’t even walk out of her front door. But there are levels, there are degrees, and I don’t think I’m quite there yet.

If your life ever got too close to Britney’s, would you give up acting?

Oh, sure. Yeah. You can only take so much.

This hot stud, John Cena. He's successful but still maintains his privacy. He's done A LOT for kids and there has never been 1 bad report about him. He's down to earth and will never say no to fans. Also, he's intimidating so you know damn well no one will be able to mess with him lol. Jamie will never bother Britney again lol. 

He is goofy and likes to have fun just like her, has made extremely smart decisions which explains why there is nothing bad on him.

I know many will say "But he doesn't want kids".... I think he said that cuz he didn't wanna be tied down to Nikki Bella. She is all about materialism and he was never (and still isn't) about that. I think if he finds the right woman, he would want them. 

20200823_164946

17 hours ago, Bundy said:

To what extent can you have a private life, then?

Well, it depends. You talk to someone such as Britney Spears and she says it’s pretty much gone. She can’t even walk out of her front door. But there are levels, there are degrees, and I don’t think I’m quite there yet.

If your life ever got too close to Britney’s, would you give up acting?

Oh, sure. Yeah. You can only take so much.

All that says to me is that he feels for her due to her level of scrutiny and that they've talked before. I'd still love to see him eat her out TBH

11 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

This hot stud, John Cena. He's successful but still maintains his privacy. He's done A LOT for kids and there has never been 1 bad report about him. He's down to earth and will never say no to fans. Also, he's intimidating so you know damn well no one will be able to mess with him lol. Jamie will never bother Britney again lol. 

He is goofy and likes to have fun just like her, has made extremely smart decisions which explains why there is nothing bad on him.

I know many will say "But he doesn't want kids".... I think he said that cuz he didn't wanna be tied down to Nikki Bella. She is all about materialism and he was never (and still isn't) about that. I think if he finds the right woman, he would want them. 

20200823_164946

I didnt know they met in 2006. Didnt he "beat" Kfede on that wrestling thing? Lol 

55 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

All that says to me is that he feels for her due to her level of scrutiny and that they've talked before. I'd still love to see him eat her out TBH

Yeah, it seems like he felt for her and imagined how hard it must be to be famous like Britney. I dont know if they ever met but the way he said was curious tbh. I still wish that Britney will be free in a couple of years, meet Chris Evans at some event and have his baby :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: she deserves nothing less than a fine man like that after all the **** she went thru in the last two decades.

It is none of my business, but just What I think, Because we all think about What could be a good match for a lot of people. (I do at least, in secret) If Sam loves her and vice versa and she wants to be with him, then I think it is good. 

But, the question. Any BIG Star that wouldn’t use her to become famous or rich. Her age or older just to have someone with life experience. Not a golddigger. I think someone a little rebellious and independent. Colin Farell would have been hot with her. If he had been a good partner of course. 
Cillian Murphy, if he had been single ;D. Johnny Depp. Brad Pitt. 

Archived