What famous man would be perfect as a boyfriend for Britney?

Natasha Spears

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

I didnt know they met in 2006. Didnt he "beat" Kfede on that wrestling thing? Lol 

They didn't meet 😞 I wish they did. They'd make a great duo. But yes, K-Fed was on wwe for a bit and had a feud with Cena. Thankfully Cena slammed him down a few times and you could see the utter pain in K-Fed's face as he rolled around holding his back lol. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

They didn't meet 😞 I wish they did. They'd make a great duo. But yes, K-Fed was on wwe for a bit and had a feud with Cena. Thankfully Cena slammed him down a few times and you could see the utter pain in K-Fed's face as he rolled around holding his back lol. 

Was that pic photoshopped?

Lol that was so cringey, Cena even said smt joking like "i wanna spear Britney" and Kevin didnt even look mad/jealous 

Ill never forgive Britney for trying to make Kfede a thing :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

26 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Was that pic photoshopped?

Lol that was so cringey, Cena even said smt joking like "i wanna spear Britney" and Kevin didnt even look mad/jealous 

Ill never forgive Britney for trying to make Kfede a thing :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Yeah, it's photoshopped 😂 

And I was hoping that during his short stint there Britney would pop up to "support" him.... What a missed opportunity. The ratings would've been thru the roof. I still think those 2 should hook up. They'd be a power couple. Her in the music industry and him in the television industry. They can both create their own children's charity! 

OK now I'm getting way too ahead of myself lol!! 

30 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Yeah, it's photoshopped 😂 

And I was hoping that during his short stint there Britney would pop up to "support" him.... What a missed opportunity. The ratings would've been thru the roof. I still think those 2 should hook up. They'd be a power couple. Her in the music industry and him in the television industry. They can both create their own children's charity! 

OK now I'm getting way too ahead of myself lol!! 

I thought it was real :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

I think by the time Kevin did the wrestling thing they were already many troubles in "paradise". Didnt that was around the time of his album release party Britney didnt even attend bc in the following week she filed for divorce? 

Well I dont know much about John Cena but I know hes famous and was a respected fighter. He has his own money and career and I bet he isnt an attention ***** like Sam, so that seems a hella improvement for Britney imo :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Imagine Britney dropping Spears and becoming Britney Cena. When shes free she def should change her name bc Spears is a cursed name, I wouldnt want anything to do with that ******* once I was free from him 

But yeah, come through Britney the Italian queen :neydedance_purple:

On 9/15/2020 at 3:38 AM, Cinderella85 said:

Quellbild anzeigen

Till Lindemann:

He is a living legend like Britney. Has millions of Euros by himself. He has his own real estate, a private jet. He doesn´t need her money, contacts, and fame. He has it by himself. He is a world star with is band Rammstein. They play in the same concert halls like Britney. They both show in Madison Square Garden were sold out within ten! minutes. They "just" sold twenty million CD´s worldwide. But they have done hundreds of sold-out concerts worldwide for around twenty years now. They are more live artists and real musicians who play the music instruments by themself instead of just let run a band. And he has a second band called Lindemann too.Of course, again very successful. He is a poet who wrote a few books too. Of course, he writes all of his lyrics of both bands too. His father was a very successful author for children's books and his mother was something like a radio head for culture. So he is very educated. Rammstein and Till himself run her own business. They don´t let anyone tell them what to do. So he can teach Britney how to get what she wants and how to implement her plans.

He is divorced too and was for many years a single father. Then now comes one of the reasons why I think he is perfect for Brit: He and Rammstein a VERY private persons!We fans don´t even know how many children they have and how they are named. Or what for a hobby they have. And Till hates interviews. So Britney can trust him 100 %. He will not tell anything to the public! Quite the contrary he hates it! One of his ex-girlfriends spoke about their relationship.(when they still were together)Nothing bad, just normal stuff. He immediately went to his lawyer to stop it! And he seems to be something like a teddy bear. Everyone who knows him privet speaks well about him. Even his Exes. They say he is very polite, calm, friendly. The opposite from is public image. He is a family person like Brit.I don´t know exactly how many children he has, some say 4, I just know his daughter Nele. And he is a grandpa too. He wrote a book for his grandson and draw some pictures for the book too. He lives very rurally at a little village and his daughter Nele and some Rammstein members are his neighbors. But he has also a loft in Berlin. He likes to go fishing and hunting( Preston and Jayden did the same, so they could join him). He was a performance swimmer in his youth and should go to Olympia but because he doesn't follow the rules he was not chosen. And he likes adventure trips. He has done with a close friend a trip to the Yukon. National Geographic put out a book with beautiful pictures. This year a second book will be realized about their Amazon trip. Oh, I nearly forget to mention that he is a bodybuilder too. But it looks more natural on him then on Sam.

So,I think that´s it. Go Britney!

691b24c4833debf835b23e6c63809c6a--till-lOIP.RRNmDjanoL3JA-7Z10BZjAAAAA?pid=Api&r

PS: Rammstein is very strict when it comes to counterfeit tickets for their concerts. They tried everything to avoid this or that people buy a lot of tickets and resell them for a lot of money. They want that everyone can come. They have very strict rules when you want to buy their concert tickets.And they don´t take money for Meet and Greets!For every concert, someone from her team seeks 100 fans by chance you can meet them after their concert FOR FREE. You can chat with them, take some pictures. You will be asked very politely if you want to meet them. Such mafia stuff what happened during the Piece Of Me shows would be IMPOSSIBLE with them!

PPS: A few days ago, the daughter of one of his band members who is a DJ made a live video. I just went to her page and she played "Toxic " by Britney. I nearly get a heart attack!

Whoa, what an idea, hard to imagine! 

I don't know if Britney would accept his music videos :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

I thought it was real :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

I think by the time Kevin did the wrestling thing they were already many troubles in "paradise". Didnt that was around the time of his album release party Britney didnt even attend bc in the following week she filed for divorce? 

Well I dont know much about John Cena but I know hes famous and was a respected fighter. He has his own money and career and I bet he isnt an attention ***** like Sam, so that seems a hella improvement for Britney imo :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Imagine Britney dropping Spears and becoming Britney Cena. When shes free she def should change her name bc Spears is a cursed name, I wouldnt want anything to do with that ******* once I was free from him 

But yeah, come through Britney the Italian queen :neydedance_purple:

I'm gonna fangirl Johney if it happens lol. 

Oh yeah that's right he was promoting his lame album. Darn, if only she turned to him after the divorce, things would've been sooooo different by now. 

It's all good. I THINK he is pro freebritney cuz a lot of his tweets have been aimed towards the cship, he posted a ferris bueller  photo a day or 2 after Britney mentioned that's her favorite movie, and I've mentioned it to his cousin and I think Marc must've told him. 

6 minutes ago, Baby Oops said:

I would like Britney to find happiness with a caring, intelligent, secure and reliable man. I see only Elon Musk as her husband. They would have had many children with unusual names, and Britney would have found a cosmic love with him :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Oh God no, Elon is a creep. He's crazy in a different way... Like mad scientist type of way. And the kids would be named  §¶© which is "Billy" lol 

13 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I'm gonna fangirl Johney if it happens lol. 

Oh yeah that's right he was promoting his lame album. Darn, if only she turned to him after the divorce, things would've been sooooo different by now. 

It's all good. I THINK he is pro freebritney cuz a lot of his tweets have been aimed towards the cship, he posted a ferris bueller  photo a day or 2 after Britney mentioned that's her favorite movie, and I've mentioned it to his cousin and I think Marc must've told him. 

I cant believe Britney helped him trying to become a rapper even tho he lacks talent in everything he tried lol her name was tarnished to be associated with a trash like that lol 

Sadly Britney needed support back in 2006/2007 bc clearly she didnt have that from her ****ed up family. If she had found a great guy back then, he could have helped her and maybe she wouldnt be under a cship until now.

So u think hes hinting about the cship? Id love for a famous person like him to support FreeBritney publicly.

Just now, Bundy said:

I cant believe Britney helped him trying to become a rapper even tho he lacks talent in everything he tried lol her name was tarnished to be associated with a trash like that lol 

Sadly Britney needed support back in 2006/2007 bc clearly she didnt have that from her ****ed up family. If she had found a great guy back then, he could have helped her and maybe she wouldnt be under a cship until now.

So u think hes hinting about the cship? Id love for a famous person like him to support FreeBritney publicly.

I'm sure he is. Even today's tweet I feel hints at the cship. "Any finish line is merely the start of the next race." 

By the end of today, a new race was supposed to begin. But it seems like this race is still gonna continue. Still pretty cool that it's sorta aimed at the cship. 

There were 2 that were about her: 

Live for your life, not for legacy. 

Anxiety gets to all of us. Don't let anxiety be a big deal until it becomes a big deal. (meaning we all get it but don't do anything drastic, ahem, a cship, until you know for sure it's serious) 

22 hours ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Whoa, what an idea, hard to imagine! 

I don't know if Britney would accept his music videos :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Yeah,I wrote this to a fan on Instagram too and she wrote back:"Britney would get even more a trauma when she would be with him.":haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

But look at his ex:He likes women like Brit.But they more nasty then her. Tattoos all over the body or work as **** stars.But why not a good girl this time?At least Brit is true and would not cheating on him.And she´s not that innocent.:cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:

till-lindemann-sophia-thomalla.jpg

tumblr_n8f566lugV1tgxsqlo2_1280.jpg

This even looks a bit like Brit kissing him.:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

5 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I'm sure he is. Even today's tweet I feel hints at the cship. "Any finish line is merely the start of the next race." 

By the end of today, a new race was supposed to begin. But it seems like this race is still gonna continue. Still pretty cool that it's sorta aimed at the cship. 

There were 2 that were about her: 

Live for your life, not for legacy. 

Anxiety gets to all of us. Don't let anxiety be a big deal until it becomes a big deal. (meaning we all get it but don't do anything drastic, ahem, a cship, until you know for sure it's serious) 

R other people thinking hes hinting smt as well? What r their fans talking about his tweets?

2 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Yeah,I wrote this to a fan on Instagram too and she wrote back:"Britney would get even more a trauma when she would be with him.":haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

But look at his ex:He likes women like Brit.But they more nasty then her. Tattoos all over the body or work as **** stars.But why not a good girl this time?At least Brit is true and would not cheating on him.And she´s not that innocent.:cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:

till-lindemann-sophia-thomalla.jpg

tumblr_n8f566lugV1tgxsqlo2_1280.jpg

This even looks a bit like Brit kissing him.:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Yes I'm here for it, their relationship could be interesting. Maybe she could spend more time outside LA, in Germany. Changing the environment could be refreshing. 
One thing I'm worried, what if he would be the cheating one. I believe Brit needs a stable, long-term relationship, and I don't know if he's that kind of guy.

4 hours ago, Bundy said:

R other people thinking hes hinting smt as well? What r their fans talking about his tweets?

Good question. Never bothered to view the comments. Many usually just write "the champ is here" or "follow me back".... I don't think they are putting 2 and 2 together. His posts are always cryptic. On Twitter and especially on IG. 

On 9/15/2020 at 1:56 PM, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I know he's kinda old but I can see her being with someone mature, genuine and wholesome like Keanu Reeves 

John Wick 5: Keanu Reeves film will be shot back-to-back with the fourth  part - Movies News

YES YES YESSSSSS! They would be so cute together and I’ve heard he’s the nicest guy! He’s worked through a lot of trauma as well and I’m sure he’d be really supportive in her healing journey ❤️

Archived