What famous man would be perfect as a boyfriend for Britney?

Natasha Spears

I remember when she used to date Colin Farrell and I liked how they looked together.

uxramszcxdn6oqmt1vyi.jpg

They were never officially a couple or something more serious or at least that's what I remember and I don't know a thing from him but if I would have to pick somebody for her it would be him, even tho I loved and I will never overcome her relationship with Justin :crying11:

who would you pick for our queen?:thirsty:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris Evans. He hates being famous, like Britney. He's an A-lister, like Britney. It would piss off *********, since Chris is Horsica's ex. And his *** is out of this world, just like Britney's. He's funny, he's goofy, he's smart, he's kind and he always does charity work and hospital visits on the DL, just like Britney. And it goes without saying, he's hotter than hell. Britney better ride that Marvel **** for days tbh

Chris+Evans+Tony+Duran+006.jpg

On 7/26/2016 at 6:57 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Chris Evans. He hates being famous, like Britney. He's an A-lister, like Britney. It would piss off *********, since Chris is Horsica's ex. And his *** is out of this world, just like Britney's. He's funny, he's goofy, he's smart, he's kind and he always does charity work and hospital visits on the DL, just like Britney. And it goes without saying, he's hotter than hell. Britney better ride that Marvel **** for days tbh

Chris+Evans+Tony+Duran+006.jpg

waaaaait YASSSS HIM!

His personality is kind of weird not like in a mean way, he just seems super strange like you can 100% tell he is not comfortable with fame, the same way Brit Brit is. So yes him. Plus he seems down to earth. :BBMAney:

On 7/26/2016 at 9:57 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Chris Evans. He hates being famous, like Britney. He's an A-lister, like Britney. It would piss off pu***fied, since Chris is Horsica's ex. And his *** is out of this world, just like Britney's. He's funny, he's goofy, he's smart, he's kind and he always does charity work and hospital visits on the DL, just like Britney. And it goes without saying, he's hotter than hell. Britney better ride that Marvel **** for days tbh

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rNrmTbbbE-Q/Sap_40HFVSI/AAAAAAAABZ4/gj-AwaVcBSc/s1600/Chris+Evans+Tony+Duran+006.jpg

That’s true

Chris Pratt, too bad he's married. He's a christian too. :sickofu:Just look at his twitter, all the inspirational/Xtian posts. :moorangu:

MV5BNzg3MTgwOTgzMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODIx They're perfect for each other lbr.

• 4 years later...
On 7/30/2016 at 1:31 PM, Guest said:

Chris Pratt, too bad he's married. He's a christian too. :sickofu:Just look at his twitter, all the inspirational/Xtian posts. :moorangu:

MV5BNzg3MTgwOTgzMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODIx They're perfect for each other lbr.

Idk it felt like he left Anna because she was too old for him.  He went and got with a super young girl right after. 

Quellbild anzeigen

Till Lindemann:

He is a living legend like Britney. Has millions of Euros by himself. He has his own real estate, a private jet. He doesn´t need her money, contacts, and fame. He has it by himself. He is a world star with is band Rammstein. They play in the same concert halls like Britney. They both show in Madison Square Garden were sold out within ten! minutes. They "just" sold twenty million CD´s worldwide. But they have done hundreds of sold-out concerts worldwide for around twenty years now. They are more live artists and real musicians who play the music instruments by themself instead of just let run a band. And he has a second band called Lindemann too.Of course, again very successful. He is a poet who wrote a few books too. Of course, he writes all of his lyrics of both bands too. His father was a very successful author for children's books and his mother was something like a radio head for culture. So he is very educated. Rammstein and Till himself run her own business. They don´t let anyone tell them what to do. So he can teach Britney how to get what she wants and how to implement her plans.

He is divorced too and was for many years a single father. Then now comes one of the reasons why I think he is perfect for Brit: He and Rammstein a VERY private persons!We fans don´t even know how many children they have and how they are named. Or what for a hobby they have. And Till hates interviews. So Britney can trust him 100 %. He will not tell anything to the public! Quite the contrary he hates it! One of his ex-girlfriends spoke about their relationship.(when they still were together)Nothing bad, just normal stuff. He immediately went to his lawyer to stop it! And he seems to be something like a teddy bear. Everyone who knows him privet speaks well about him. Even his Exes. They say he is very polite, calm, friendly. The opposite from is public image. He is a family person like Brit.I don´t know exactly how many children he has, some say 4, I just know his daughter Nele. And he is a grandpa too. He wrote a book for his grandson and draw some pictures for the book too. He lives very rurally at a little village and his daughter Nele and some Rammstein members are his neighbors. But he has also a loft in Berlin. He likes to go fishing and hunting( Preston and Jayden did the same, so they could join him). He was a performance swimmer in his youth and should go to Olympia but because he doesn't follow the rules he was not chosen. And he likes adventure trips. He has done with a close friend a trip to the Yukon. National Geographic put out a book with beautiful pictures. This year a second book will be realized about their Amazon trip. Oh, I nearly forget to mention that he is a bodybuilder too. But it looks more natural on him then on Sam.

So,I think that´s it. Go Britney!

691b24c4833debf835b23e6c63809c6a--till-lOIP.RRNmDjanoL3JA-7Z10BZjAAAAA?pid=Api&r

PS: Rammstein is very strict when it comes to counterfeit tickets for their concerts. They tried everything to avoid this or that people buy a lot of tickets and resell them for a lot of money. They want that everyone can come. They have very strict rules when you want to buy their concert tickets.And they don´t take money for Meet and Greets!For every concert, someone from her team seeks 100 fans by chance you can meet them after their concert FOR FREE. You can chat with them, take some pictures. You will be asked very politely if you want to meet them. Such mafia stuff what happened during the Piece Of Me shows would be IMPOSSIBLE with them!

PPS: A few days ago, the daughter of one of his band members who is a DJ made a live video. I just went to her page and she played "Toxic " by Britney. I nearly get a heart attack!

Archived