Let's be honest, she needs another intervention

From December 2023 until April 2024 she was never paparazzied around, maybe during this period she even did worse things that we all do, you invoke an intervention on the basis of a paparazzi with an incorrect TMZ narrative.

Ridiculous.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
23 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Are there religious people here? Christians?

perhaps Britney needs Jesus

Kind of.

Im not fully into religion but I do believe in God and Jesus.

I think it would be great if she went to religion but its a personal choice a person makes and sometimes its not for everyone.

All I know is that we all need something to look towards whether its religion or positivity.

Whatever works for you basically.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I think this is all part of the healing process and how she needs to make these mistakes as an adult and learn from them. Sadly, they are happening in the glare of the media spotlight.

I don’t believe that an intervention is warranted. 

And a conservatorship? Hell no! Stripping someone’s human rights because they aren’t behaving how we would like them to? Disgraceful. 

1 hour ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Are there religious people here? Christians?

perhaps Britney needs Jesus

I don't think she's in the right state of mind for that. It could have a bad effect since shes so vulnerable and turn her into some conservative extremist 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, EmmaJG said:

SHE has to wanna help herself. And take accountability for her actions. That’s the only way she’ll ever get better.

What are the "actions" she needs to take accountability for exactly? I don't get why Britney has to live this perfect existence where she is never allowed to make mistakes or have a bad day when that same standard doesn't get applied to anyone else.

It's so true that once someone has been labelled as "crazy" it's a stigma that never goes away and everything they do is then looked at through that lens. The reaction to this online and in the press is so overblown. If anyone else had an argument with their boyfriend and ended up twisting their ankle I very much doubt people would be calling for an intervention and the possible reinstatement of a conservatorship that strips away their human rights.

Edited by BlackoutITZ
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

the conservatorship is what caused all of this trauma and her erratic behaviour 

where have u been these past 13 years?

I mean.. she was “acting out” before the conservatorship, but still, a conservatorship should be a last resort… Though it seems like it ruined Britney’s will and initiative to seek professional help on her own so idk how her situation could improve under her own terms.

3 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

What are the "actions" she needs to take accountability for exactly? I don't get why Britney has to live this perfect existence where she is never allowed to make mistakes or have a bad day when that same standard doesn't get applied to anyone else.

It's so true that once someone has been labelled as "crazy" it's a stigma that never goes away and everything they do is then looked at through that lens. The reaction to this online and in the press is so overblown. If anyone else had an argument with their boyfriend and ended up twisting their ankle I very much doubt people would be calling for an intervention and the possible reinstatement of a conservatorship that strips away their human rights.

These “fans” are so awful!  They fail to realize they are actually being fooled by TMZ, the media in general and Team Con.

Let Britney LIVE!

• Love 1
16 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Kind of.

Im not fully into religion but I do believe in God and Jesus.

I think it would be great if she went to religion but its a personal choice a person makes and sometimes its not for everyone.

All I know is that we all need something to look towards whether its religion or positivity.

Whatever works for you basically.

I know there was something different about you, God bless you!

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Mutya said:

These “fans” are so awful!  They fail to realize they are actually being fooled by TMZ, the media in general and Team Con.

Let Britney LIVE!

It shows how gullible people can be, it’s sad honestly. What Britney needs is encouragement & positivity not word curses + constant berating.

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Love 1
Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2024 at 6:48 PM, burns said:

And this time is 100% her fault. 

And who's going to have this intervention boo? She can't trust anyone around her. Her closest family members have exploited her and abused her. Most of her lifelong friends were complicit to some degree in the cship OR they are dependent on her for money like Cade.

She is probably going to be triggered by anyone who seemingly "just wants to help" her. I think our best hope is if she is positively influenced by peer role models who are wealthy and don't have anything to gain by Britney. For example Paris Hilton. She needs good friends that she can trust right now.

She also needs an investor, maybe someone who can make her an offer she can't refuse, like another huge payout for a second book. A project that she WANTS to do and is in control of, with minimal input from outside forces.

Edited by BritneyWiki

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block