EXCLUSIVE: Bombshell Britney film to tell true story of her bombshell memoir

12 hours ago, Yanal said:

She’s not even dead yet... Britney will hate this. But I think I'll want to see this. I'm sorry.. 

Banco Itaú'nun Şaşkın Şüphe GIF'i

She even said this herself, this is why it makes me think this is all bullsh#@t. She would NEVER approve a movie like this about herself.

Edited by DollyParton
15 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

A biopic should only happen IF the person isn’t dead, in my opinion. Look at the awful Amy Winehouse biopic - no way in hell would she approve of that mess if she was alive. 

Disagree look at Tina Turner and her life turned into a film. 

This is just the same and one day it will be a film then a global Theatre show all keeping the heavy flow of cash coming in for years to come and good she’s worked hard for it. 

• Super Mods

I do think it could potentially be very healing for her if she was directly involved in the process. From choosing the actors with director to helping the director manage the entire script and the way it's filmed. It would still be her story told her way, only with the help of professionals who would turn it into a masterpiece. She'd probably be up for it tbh :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Dale Jamieson said:

This is just the same and one day it will be a film then a global Theatre show all keeping the heavy flow of cash coming in for years to come and good she’s worked hard for it. 

Who? Her corpse? She should benefit from her own story, rather than people using her name post-mortem to benefit their pockets.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Dale Jamieson said:

I haven’t watched the Tina Turner one, so I don’t know. But how do we know she would have actually liked it? Amy’s voice wasn’t used ONCE in her movie. Just weird, auto tuned attempts to sound like her. It kind of feels insulting to her legacy. 

Also, it was endorsed by those who did her wrong, like her father and ex husband.

Thank God Britney was alive to tell her story. If there ever is a big biopic about her life, she should definitely be involved. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block