EXCLUSIVE: Bombshell Britney film to tell true story of her bombshell memoir

2 minutes ago, jordeezy river red said:

I think she will help in directing. 

How geeat that would be.. business is business. But she's said many times before that she doesn't like this kind of thing. Maybe she can make a deal with Sony, I don't know. She can improve on that instead of the last album. Because she no longer has the strength and desire to return to the stage to sing again.

• Super Mods

That would be so cool if they made a movie about her book however I hope they have Britney's approval to make it.

It would be also cool if she participated in the making of it kind of like how Madonna was helping make a biopic of her life.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I would love for Britney to direct a movie with elements about her life, but not necessarily a movie about her book… She has said she doesn’t like that. She didn’t even want to do an unedited interview, she also rejected the invitation to speak in front of the Congress, so I doubt she’ll do a movie where whether she likes it or not will be edited to some degree.

• Like 1

A theatre release would flop hard. It needs to be a streaming service release. Most people would be embarrassed to go see a Britney movie in theatres. Just being real. But a movie might be a good way to reveal details they couldn’t include in the book for legal reasons.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

Just imagine the actress playing L0u being in the background in scenes, with closeups of her face, but never saying one word. 

Dont be surprised to see Lue herself in it and be listed as one of the producers :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

:setfire_girl_meme_explosion_burning::setfire_girl_meme_explosion_burning::byebye_goodbye_leaving:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block