• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Fab britney said:

I like the song dirty more than slave but I think slave video is better and done in a better way. I also think the 01 vma is more iconic than anything dirty. 

I agree.

I think Dirrty is much catchier and hits harder than Slave especially with Redman feature.

However the video for Slave  was better because Britney was a natural at being seductive with class than Christina with her raunchy image.

• Love 1

Ended Britney? Helnaw, slave came out first, almost a year before, Christina released dirrty in 2002(which I love), and then Britney released a nuclear bomb that was TOXIC, and ended EVERYONE that was in the way, and that was the end :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:. Thank you. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Toxic.Latin said:

Nope, cosplaying a latina/black woman was a huge failure from the featured singer in maroon 5 songs. 

:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I mean she is half Ecuadorian so I don’t think being white passing is her cosplaying. The 2000s were a weird *** time tho lol

but to answer the OP, no she didn’t touch Britney’s legacy with Dirty. She had a couple bops but nothing can touch Slave! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Lol

Slave is waaaay more iconic. The videos aesthetic is so good. The colors, that choreography, the story line, the rain, Britney etc... It still looks good today.

Dirty was known for being dirty in a bad way. I never liked the video. She looks like she hasn't showered for 20 years. I've always loved the song but now I can't stand it anymore, with the screaming from both Christina and Redman.

But you do you 😘

20 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

Are you stupid? How many articles award shows  peers etc etc every says Dirty is Iconic in the same way and praise that Slav4 U has? Log out.

There are more articles of Dirrty, sorry is a fact. The more talking part about Slave is the Vmas '01. The Dirrty thing is the song, the video, the pants of the video, the outfits of the events....

In the years 2002, 2003 and 2004 Xtina was bigger than Britney, For example Beautiful was bigger than Everytime and the Stripped tour bigger than The Onyx Tour.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mayenaise said:

Slave was legendary and incomparable to Dirty, the same way you would never compare an Xtina and Janet video.....

Dirty was memorable, that's it. 

Janet's iconic videos ended in the All For You era, and the truth is that Dirrty is more remembered by the public than any Janet video. (How underrated Janet is super unfair overall).

23 hours ago, Britney Baby said:

I mean..... The 'Good girl gone bad' concept is there, but videos and songs differ greatly in execution and content. Not really copied imo 

The outfit is clearly trying to mimick slave 4 u. It's a good song and video but I don't think it's xtinas best. They took inspiration from each other for sure though. I would say xtina mimicked britney a bit more though. Britney set trends while Christina kinda followed them

On 4/20/2024 at 6:00 PM, descg said:

There are more articles of Dirrty, sorry is a fact. The more talking part about Slave is the Vmas '01. The Dirrty thing is the song, the video, the pants of the video, the outfits of the events....

In the years 2002, 2003 and 2004 Xtina was bigger than Britney, For example Beautiful was bigger than Everytime and the Stripped tour bigger than The Onyx Tour.

Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera – who grossed $31.8 million together in their Justified/Stripped tour in 2003 

• Duration: March 2, 2004 – June 6, 2004
  • Shows: 53
  • Box Office: $63,511,000

Try again. Also you say Dirty and Slave 4 U TODAY  people will Know slave more people will know Slave so what are you even on abouT you delusional wishboy LMAO!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block