A guy claims to be Britney & Justin's son

spacer.pngHidreley Diao, with the use of AI (artificial intelligence) and Photoshop also showed what they would be like to be the children of Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake, Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt, among others

In all seriousness though this isn’t something you’d want to joke about with Britney. That abor**on she was forced to get is what got the ball rolling with everything bad that happened in her life and kind of trying to gain something from it whether it’s followers, attention, or money, is kinda gross.

Maybe this kid didn’t read her book so he doesn’t know how that abor**on affected her. But if he did and decided this was a thing to joke about Britney and Justin’s long lost kid, then that’s a **** move tbh.

I hope Britney has been able to heal from that now, especially kind of getting closure by talking about it in her book, so that if for some chance she see’s this kid, she’s able to not let it affect her.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

This is everything Britney does NOT need right now.

It comes over as if people are mocking her abor**on as acts like this make it seem she was lying about it.

This makes me sick to my stomach and really makes me not trust people at all!!! People are really gross and sick.

I am happy to be an introvert.

• Like 2

LMAO That's quite hilarious. Even if I could believe that somehow Britney and Justin had a kid (which would've had to be given away at birth, raised in secret and away from Hollywood), there's no way I could believe that the kid would ever be dumb enough to come out. Because even if they are the kid (which LMAO no), they'd get raked across the coals for being a clout goblin.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block