Britney on ig: A Drew Barrymore impressionist on my B-day… she was so good 🌷🌷🌷!!!

I don't think she's going after Drew; it is just a good impersonation.

Drew is often one I see impersonated by people on TikTok so she may have even asked for that impersonation and uploaded it because she liked it; nothing said in the video is horrible (although the facial expressions are rather exaggerated).

• Love 1
  • Like 4

The amount of times Heather has shïtted on Britney. I’m shocked they had a night out. 

Also I think this was filmed during a celebration for Britney’s bday, hence the caption and why Heather says it’s “Christmas time”, since all of us good fans know Britney’s bday is in December. 

• Like 6

“how bout I leave an impression of my foot up your ***?!”

And LOL at yall making a big deal out of nothing, as per usual. It’s just an impression. My question is, how did this beeotch get to hang out with Britney on her bday?

Wait so I actually watched it again and this time finishing the whole video and with volume lol! Britney is saying "GO" at the start and "OMG!!" at the end! So this was filmed around her bday.. I get it now lol I had no idea those two were friends?! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:  But I swear heather hasn't been the kindest to Britney? Weird... :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: But glad she is out and about on the low! <3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block