Britney on ig: A Drew Barrymore impressionist on my B-day… she was so good 🌷🌷🌷!!!

7 hours ago, Emil87 said:

“how bout I leave an impression of my foot up your ***?!”

And LOL at yall making a big deal out of nothing, as per usual. It’s just an impression. My question is, how did this beeotch get to hang out with Britney on her bday?

Call me crazy, but she’s literally dressed as Drew too. I think Britney hired her :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Why is this not surprising? Britney really needs better people around her.

Yeah. Cade's friends are shady af. This Heather said many problematic things, not only about Britney.

It's sad Britney is surrounded by snakes even nowadays. 

3 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Ofc she is. The man has no loyalty. I wonder if has brunch with Heather and Larry where they make fun of Britney. Wouldn’t surprise me. Loser.

I can see it, yes...

From what I heard, this Heather was talking about Britney instagram videos recently, even after their dinner. Like something related to the dog poop on the floor. 

Cade is no much different than Vicky.  Vicky is a dear friend of someone saying Britney is a m*** addict. Cade is a friend of someone making fun of Britney. 

Humor....

Edited by Dark Willow
23 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah. Cade's friends are shady af. This Heather said many problematic things, not only about Britney.

It's sad Britney is surrounded by snakes even nowadays. 

Mean Girls Shut Up GIF
Heather is a queen. Cade is trash tho.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block