Britney on ig: A Drew Barrymore impressionist on my B-day… she was so good 🌷🌷🌷!!!

21 minutes ago, Britney_Jean said:

That impression seems kinda shady. Also that woman has shaded Britney LMAO  

Heather McDonald is a comedian. She is hilarious and has made fun of everyone in Hollywood. No one should be getting "offended" by any "shade"

Unpopular opinion I think but... I can't stand Drew! My nightmare to have someone like this in my life, at work or whatever! The way she grabs people like they were her puppies... The way she talks and acts, it sounds to fake for me and I hate fake people! The impression is really on point, she's really ridiculous like that. Amazing actress tho!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

Heather McDonald is a comedian. She is hilarious and has made fun of everyone in Hollywood. No one should be getting "offended" by any "shade"

I'm surprised she kept meeting Britney to herself for so long! They must be friends now...

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I have questions… why is Britney friends with someone that has shaded her in the past? Does she have beef with Drew now? Brit seems the kind of person that would get mad at her friends if they did an impersonation of her.

Hmmmmm....

I don't think she does tbh.

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, UncutJamz said:

Heather is being shady, towards the end she says “can I crawl on your lap and squat” lmao as in comfort you

brit has beef with drew now. Brit probably didn’t enjoy drew feeling sorry for her

You can't just say "brit has beef with drew now" without any proof. Britney posted a video she took of a lady doing an impression of Drew which she seemed to find amusing. Where's the beef?

Edited by sharkboy11
  • Like 3
18 minutes ago, sharkboy11 said:

You can't just say "brit has beef with drew now" without any proof. Britney posted a video she took of a lady doing an impression of Drew which she seemed to find amusing. Where's the beef?

Brit is laughing at Drew’s expense. Put yourself in Drew’s shoes 📢

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Unpopular opinion I think but... I can't stand Drew! My nightmare to have someone like this in my life, at work or whatever! The way she grabs people like they were her puppies... The way she talks and acts, it sounds to fake for me and I hate fake people! The impression is really on point, she's really ridiculous like that. Amazing actress tho!

She's too much I would avoid her at all costs! She's the person who doesn't STFU at work and shows up everywhere 

• Haha 2

Unnecessary. I don't think fans can be mad with BadBunny threads about that Britney impersonator anymore lol.

And it doesn't shock me she is hanging out with someone who already made fun of her. It would shock me if she hangs out with a genuine good person.

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I have questions… why is Britney friends with someone that has shaded her in the past? Does she have beef with Drew now? Brit seems the kind of person that would get mad at her friends if they did an impersonation of her.

Listen if Rihanna took Chris Brown back.......everything is possible

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block