Britney posts them deletes video with Sam: I miss being vulnerable and open with people

Just now, princessmimi said:

Thank you. 

I try to see myself as a survivor and not a victim.

I have overcome alot of my past trauma through therapy and I highly recommend it to others who have been through stuff as well cause honestly it has helped me so much.

You are an inspiring person. I hope that more people in such situations will seek help like this.

• Love 5

Beautifully written,divorce is not easy to go through, and she still live in her marital house.I don’t know what happened between she and Sam but hopefully they can be friends.I wish her peace and happiness in her life. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Elle90s said:

Beautifully written,divorce is not easy to go through, and she still live in her marital house.I don’t know what happened between she and Sam but hopefully they can be friends.I wish her peace and happiness in her life

So do I. She deserves it.

• Like 1

I seriously love this post!!! It takes a lot of courage and bravery to really acknowledge our past and stare it right in the face. How often in life do we throw people away and then carry on our lives pretending they were never a part of us? It’s a lot more painful (but necessary) to sit with our feelings and say “Yes, you were a huge part of my life”. 

I love the rawness of it and the fact that it’s not the “done thing” in celeb land to post throwbacks with the ex! 

• Love 9
33 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

This world doesn’t deserve her. Every single person failed her, her mom, her dad, her sister, her friends, people that worked for her… It’s like they all saw a beautiful fragile thing and instead of protecting her fragility they shattered it as much as they could to squeeze all the money out of her. 

Wow, well said… :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 1

Just when I think her posts are a crap box of incoherent gibberish, she goes and posts something like this and makes me realize there’s still a very smart soul underneath it all.

More of this, please!!

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 4

Sadly I don't think there's a chance of happiness if you keep a repeating cycle with bad people from your past.

Her family, Timberlake, now her (almost?) ex husband? Britney seems so sad and lonely that it wouldn’t surprise me if she begs to Kevin to come back. She really has no self-worth at this point, and this is sad... and dangerous.

She basically goes back to a bad situation just to avoid loneliness. Pretend everything's fine just to fake a happy life...

I don't think she ever loved Scam,  but probably it really wasn't her idea the divorce. He dumped her, just like Kevin dumped her. 

It seems like she is begging for him come back. I wish Britney stop to humiliating herself... At least a bit.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block