Britney posts them deletes video with Sam: I miss being vulnerable and open with people

On 4/6/2024 at 1:00 AM, PrincessAkwa said:

Lynne reached out to Robin, dr Phil wife. Dr Phil did the family a favour. 

Whats interesting is is that they were going to do an intervention on the show dr Phil, at least something of that sort.

It was cancelled. 

Those clips of that upcoming episode is scrapped off of the internet.

Maybe someone can find it.

yeah but what do we actually know about this.

did he manage to visit B in the hospital, really? wouldn't she need to accept it?

did he lie when he said she was in dire need of help? if he didn't, why would he suddenly decide to speak to media?

5 hours ago, Daredevil said:

yeah but what do we actually know about this.

did he manage to visit B in the hospital, really? wouldn't she need to accept it?

did he lie when he said she was in dire need of help? if he didn't, why would he suddenly decide to speak to media?

I have a hard time believing dr Phil would lie.

But of course, we werent there so we dont know. But Lynne reached out to Robin, thats my point here just like she came up with the idea of a c-ship with team con like Britney said.

Edited by PrincessAkwa

I can't get over the fact that Lynne speaks to a tv personality with a circus show when their daughter needs help. 

A friend of mine who was an avid consumer of tabloids and Dr. Phil's show at the time is convinced that Britney is crazy. But she also thinks that Britney's mother gave a poor picture of a mother in Dr. Phil's show. I watched his show once and was appalled at the exploitation of people in conflict with each other and limited ability to recognize that they were displayed like a circus act. 

On 4/4/2024 at 6:21 PM, princessmimi said:

Aw Britney,

I feel the exact same way. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I miss being who I used to be before things went bad in my life,

all I can say is that we can only learn from those bad things and look ahead to the future.

Gone With The Wind Scarlett Ohara GIF

• Love 1

This post is so relatable to sensitive people everywhere 💔

I think it’s easy for others to think we’re nuts but we just really care about people and things going on in the world and have stronger emotions and reactions to cruelty or disappointments or heartache  or sometimes even just to change.

I hold on to those I love even when they’ve died or moved on from me.

I’m so jealous of those who can experience loss or pain and just process it and move on with life like a normal person

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Hamelia said:

I can't get over the fact that Lynne speaks to a tv personality with a circus show when their daughter needs help. 

A friend of mine who was an avid consumer of tabloids and Dr. Phil's show at the time is convinced that Britney is crazy. But she also thinks that Britney's mother gave a poor picture of a mother in Dr. Phil's show. I watched his show once and was appalled at the exploitation of people in conflict with each other and limited ability to recognize that they were displayed like a circus act. 

I agree. In the beginning there was humanity involved. I was young and used to watch it with my mom. It wasnt what it is now.

From what I have read now dr Phil is dead in the eyes, has not really responded to the camps he sent kids off to for decades and its a ****show not helping people at all. 

He should retire. I dont say that to be mean but if youre not in it for the right reasons and have no passion left you should leave for the sake of others.

Let the new woke generation take over. 

On 4/4/2024 at 2:30 PM, PokemonSpears said:

my youtube channel got terminated because of the chess game video :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I tried to appeal, but they said like no, that it was showing "seggsually gratifying content". The next email was "Your channel has been terminated".

I don't care so much about the channel itself, like the videos or the views, but it's my personal account which I've had since like 2009 or 2010, so all my liked videos, all my comments, all my playlists, everything is gone :dead_falling_wig_dying:

I'm trying to appeal to at least get the account back even if I can't more videos anymore, fingers crossed :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

On 4/4/2024 at 6:17 PM, Hamelia said:

The person who said there was no looking at her ugly face was her father. She mentioned it in one of her IG captions. He is also the person who made her feel not good enough. That is in her memoir.

I had a very good relationship with my father who was a kind man. It's therefore difficult for me to imagine a father who emotionally and financially abuses his daughter and hires a myriad of doctors and therapists who are not all qualified.

Jamie Spears called Britney ugly?! He must have been talking about his d.amn rotten soul, and I guess his own homely face, not that I think he's particularly ugly; I have a principle not to ever call somebody ugly based on their facial and overall physical appearance. But yeah, if there's an ugly one, it's honestly him. Seriously, and the majority would agree, Britney's always had a beautiful face, and she was always the most beautiful one in the family.

Edited by Arckangel

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block