Britney posts them deletes video with Sam: I miss being vulnerable and open with people

Sometimes I’m scared to feel anything cause I know I’m too sensitive” god that hit me. The way she speaks about numbness, I know many people with trauma can relate. 

It’s bittersweet, it protects you from feeling out of control and overcome with negative emotions but it also prevents you from feeling love, happiness and all the positive as much as before. 

It’s a great sign that she’s willing to acknowledge it though <3

• Love 8

Britney has said before she's sensitive. shes had to "act" like she does not care before during 2004 chaotic show she was bitter because of the breakup w justin then in 2006 matt lauer interview in her words " i dont not care what people think" even as a girl she was sensitive reading her book she cry when her mom would leave her side at gymnastics. its sad so many have hurt her, her boyfriends,children her own family. she deserves happiness and a real genuine support system. she such a gem in this world not because shes a celebrity but because anyone can tell she has a good heart.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, _____ said:

She's simply reflecting on a past relationship where she thought the person she was in love with loved her as much as she did him. I don't even know how in the world you got from this post that she wants Kevin Federline back...Jesus H. Christ, man. 

Ugh you... oh hi sweetie. 

That was my interpretation of her post. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right. 

The Kevin is just an example of Britney begging to any person to love her, even someone like him. That was the point. 

Hope you understand now Maggie Q Eye Roll GIF by VVS FILMS

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Dark Willow said:

Ugh you... oh hi sweetie. 

That was my interpretation of her post. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right. 

The Kevin is just an example of Britney begging to any person to love her, even someone like him. That was the point. 

Hope you understand now Maggie Q Eye Roll GIF by VVS FILMS

Maybe you should read it again, beloved. She's been single before, did you see her running back to him?

It's like some of you all have to weaponize any and everything to throw back in her face why her life is the way it is. 

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Just when I think her posts are a crap box of incoherent gibberish, she goes and posts something like this and makes me realize there’s still a very smart soul underneath it all.

More of this, please!!

I don't have to feel the heat of the sun
To know it's shining on me every day

• Love 1

I think I commented about this a while ago, but the caption makes me think it's difficult to be in a relationship with her because she shuts herself off when she feels vulnerable and protecting herself from getting hurt. That plus all the drama around her thanks to her dad. I think they're still both in love tbh, but I think it's difficult to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't fully reciprocate. That doesn't mean it's impossible. I hope either they can work it out or find someone who can handle those difficult moments, even if it hurts.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
55 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

I don’t care what anyone says. Sam seemed like a great person with a big heart and was a wonderful breath of fresh air for Britney during that time. I hope she can allow herself to find love again.

I agree. All the hate was unjustified. Plus, unlike her past bfs, he never used her and made a living for himself.

And being real here, honestly, it's probably extremely difficult to be in a relationship with someone who shuts themself out when they are vulnerable. Even I'm guilty of doing that, probably not to the extent Brit does, but I've had past bfs who couldn't handle that and it hurt them. Thankfully my hubby was able to help me through that and I'm comfortable enough being vulnerable with him. I honestly think Britney can do it to, but she has to allow herself heal and be vulnerable, just like she used to.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, Popprincess19 said:

I used to hope they would get back together but I don’t see that happening anymore 

Same.

I wonder if she was talking about him when she posted "i love him" on her IG not too long ago 

• Like 1

When you’re in an unhappy place it’s easy to look back on a time that you were happy and forget all the reasons it didn’t or couldn’t work. If I could wish anything for Britney it would be true love, her soulmate. I think that’s the only thing that could come close to healing her trauma.

• Love 6

I can totally relate to being too sensitive. Sometimes i feel like i made of glass and any emotion can just break me into pieces. I used to  be more open when i was younger. But i think it comes with life situations u learn to guard your heart so it won't break. And it is a constant evolution u live and learn and still know nothing lol.

• Love 5

Such a beautiful, deep, honest, and thoughtful post. It’s always a special moment when we get to see this side of her, especially now when she had a giant brick wall that her dad made with a bunch of shady people around her for a decade and a half. It shows the world that there is a human there, not a big celebrity with lots of power and lots of money like a lot of celebrities act like.

It’s a very rare thing to see from someone of Britney’s caliber to show to the world. I know some of these celebrities try to show that “oh I’m just like you, I have feelings and I can relate to you”, but it really comes off inauthentic, but Britney being the person that she is, it comes off genuine because we all know that she would probably give up the money and the fame to be a normal person living a normal life with everyone.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, J2thB said:

When you’re in an unhappy place it’s easy to look back on a time that you were happy and forget all the reasons it didn’t or couldn’t work.

Makes sense.

She likes to see old videos and pictures. The fake good memories comes back.

Lately she shared three moments with Scam. The Lance picture, the fireworks video and now a video she already posted years ago. 

Not to mention the random story about the missing cel phone, implying he stole it. I think she just made it up to mention her ex and gets his attention lol.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block