Britney posts them deletes video with Sam: I miss being vulnerable and open with people

7 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Isn't this the second time she posts a pic with Sam? She posted about seeing Lance's kids last year and Sam was there. Perhaps she misses him? Perhaps they're working out their relationship? The divorce was never finalized so who knows...

Don't fool yourselves! This divorce is not finalized because he obviously wants more money. I think Britney is sharing this to remind herself not to be a fool and let bad people into her life again. Finally, she's learning from her mistakes

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Hamelia said:

That's what I was referring to. Leaks came from people in the probate circle. Do you really think the husband would tell probate lawyers anything let alone tell TMZ. 

Someone leaked her medical records.

Dr Drew and that dr linked to dr Phil (dont remember his name) spoke in that TMZ doc.

They can not do that unless they have taken part of her medical records. In my opinion it was so unethical to do that.

They were the one who talked about knives and mania.

Thats why my jaw dropped when she posted playing with knives and having bandaids. I speculate that was a protest and a **** you.

Edit: The other dr:s name is dr Sophy/Sophie not sure of the spelning.

Edited by PrincessAkwa

So I came across a*theory that Sam secretly has access to her IG  and is posting himself (the Lance pic, the gym video) on her page to in order to promote himself. She deletes the posts that aren’t hers when she finds out and changes her PW but somehow he gets a hold of the new one again. 

The theory also pointed out that Sam and Brit always post at the same time.

:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

IDK just food for thought 🤔

don’t drag me :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Things that make you go hmmmmm

Edited by nwonder
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, nwonder said:

So I came across a*theory that Sam secretly has access to her IG  and is posting himself (the Lance pic, the gym video) on her page to in order to promote himself. She deletes the posts that aren’t hers when she finds out and changes her PW but somehow he gets a hold of the new one again. 

The theory also pointed out that Sam and Brit always post at the same time.

:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

IDK just food for thought 🤔

don’t drag me :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Things that make you go hmmmmm

You know what, I could actually believe this..if Scam wasn’t a complete dumb@ss.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I used to be told all the time by someone I truly loved that there is no looking at that face of yours. 

"someone I truly loved".

This surprised me and made me cry. She is talking about her father.
As she wrote in her book, she grew up in an unstable home. When she was little, she probably felt sorry for her alcoholic father who was always blamed by her mother and rather cared for him. He was her father and she loved him. He was an *******, but maybe children tend to be more caring of such a parent like that, because I grew up in a similar home and had some of that in me.
When her father put her in an unnecessary conservatorship in a horrible scheme, he must have said, "I'm doing this for you, so you can see your children, I'm doing this for you because I love you and you need help." So at first she probably loved her father. But she gradually realized that they were locking her up in an unnecessary prison, controlling and humiliating her for money. It's beyond awful.
No wonder she finds it difficult to be as defenseless as she used to be, she's been through this.
But the reason she is willing to share her feelings like this is because she still has hope for love, I respect that💖and I love her. As others have said, I hope she finds a good balance.

Edited by turquoise
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

Someone leaked her medical records.

Dr Drew and that dr linked to dr Phil (dont remember his name) spoke in that TMZ doc.

They can not do that unless they have taken part of her medical records. In my opinion it was so unethical to do that.

They were the one who talked about knives and mania.

Thats why my jaw dropped when she posted playing with knives and having bandaids. I speculate that was a protest and a **** you.

Edit: The other dr:s name is dr Sophy/Sophie not sure of the spelning.

Is that the doctor who did her evaluation in December 2028 that her father used to send her 2 months into isolation and 2 months into the clinic with other patients?

I think too many medical staff have had access to her medical records over the years. They must be a total mess of inaccurate and accurate assessments mixed together. With the right monetary incentive, somebody is willing to leak the parts that fit the story the bribers want to tell. 

That’s a really nice post… and kinda sad. Sure he was an opportunist and pre-approved by Team Con but that doesn’t mean they didn’t share some real moments together. 

“Scam” or not, the end of a relationship always sucks… especially in her case, when there’s no support from family or reliable friends (that we know of).  

6 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

Yes, a wonderful wonderful guy!!!

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Britney Spears' boyfriend Sam Asghari says she's doing amazing, will be back soon after mental...

And what exactly is this supposed to prove? Britney told Sam to respond the way he did because she didn't want the cat out of the bag at the time. It's not rocket science.  You guys act as though Britney is some idiot but the point is that she wanted to be the one to orchestrate her freedom rather than people speak up out of concern on her behalf. There's a reason why she slammed all those documentaries.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 1

That was such a reflective post, very deep and personal.

What does this mean  "that there is no looking at that face of yours"

That way ive understood is ...this person thinks she's so beautiful that he can't look her. Like taken aback by her beauty

Am I wrong? 

Edited by amel
3 hours ago, turquoise said:

I used to be told all the time by someone I truly loved that there is no looking at that face of yours. 

"someone I truly loved".

This surprised me and made me cry. She is talking about her father.
As she wrote in her book, she grew up in an unstable home. When she was little, she probably felt sorry for her alcoholic father who was always blamed by her mother and rather cared for him. He was her father and she loved him. He was an *******, but maybe children tend to be more caring of such a parent like that, because I grew up in a similar home and had some of that in me.
When her father put her in an unnecessary conservatorship in a horrible scheme, he must have said, "I'm doing this for you, so you can see your children, I'm doing this for you because I love you and you need help." So at first she probably loved her father. But she gradually realized that they were locking her up in an unnecessary prison, controlling and humiliating her for money. It's beyond awful.
No wonder she finds it difficult to be as defenseless as she used to be, she's been through this.
But the reason she is willing to share her feelings like this is because she still has hope for love, I respect that💖and I love her. As others have said, I hope she finds a good balance.

Nah, she never wanted her father to be her conservator even since the beginning. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block