Britney posts them deletes video with Sam: I miss being vulnerable and open with people

4 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Is that the doctor who did her evaluation in December 2028 that her father used to send her 2 months into isolation and 2 months into the clinic with other patients?

I think too many medical staff have had access to her medical records over the years. They must be a total mess of inaccurate and accurate assessments mixed together. With the right monetary incentive, somebody is willing to leak the parts that fit the story the bribers want to tell. 

If anyone is willing to do research wich dr sends their patients to wich rehab - feel free.

Dr Sophy is connected to dr Phil. Or was. The Spears family was not happy about dr Phil when Britney was evaluated in Cedars Sinai. Dr Phil visited her and it was caught by paps

Dr Drew has spoken about the c-ship before saying it might be a good thing but not have her father as conservator. It was caught, I think, by TMZ a few years ago while dr Drew was getting in a car. Im sure its online.

So Britney not trusting doctors is not without cause. Its not just something to get over.

Edit: I always assumed dr benson evaluated her based off what con told her.

He put on her Lithium, noone else.

Edited by PrincessAkwa
6 hours ago, amel said:

That was such a reflective post, very deep and personal.

What does this mean  "that there is no looking at that face of yours"

That way ive understood is ...this person thinks she's so beautiful that he can't look her. Like taken aback by her beauty

Am I wrong? 

No, unfortunately. Just the opposite.

21 hours ago, Hamelia said:

There is no proof it was him.

We know that the tight circle of probate lawyers discussed her state of health and Jodi Montgomery is part of that probate circle. We also know that she was involved with Britney in February 2023.

there's no proof but everything points to him. why did the stories stop the minute he was gone?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

If anyone is willing to do research wich dr sends their patients to wich rehab - feel free.

Dr Sophy is connected to dr Phil. Or was. The Spears family was not happy about dr Phil when Britney was evaluated in Cedars Sinai. Dr Phil visited her and it was caught by paps

Dr Drew has spoken about the c-ship before saying it might be a good thing but not have her father as conservator. It was caught, I think, by TMZ a few years ago while dr Drew was getting in a car. Im sure its online.

So Britney not trusting doctors is not without cause. Its not just something to get over.

Edit: I always assumed dr benson evaluated her based off what con told her.

He put on her Lithium, noone else.

I am convinced this Dr Phil thing was a stunt by team con to persuade general public to think Britney actually 'needs help', a great preparation for conservatorship confirmed publicly by a 'doctor'

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, BadBunny said:

And what exactly is this supposed to prove? Britney told Sam to respond the way he did because she didn't want the cat out of the bag at the time. It's not rocket science.  You guys act as though Britney is some idiot but the point is that she wanted to be the one to orchestrate her freedom rather than people speak up out of concern on her behalf. There's a reason why she slammed all those documentaries.

maybe he could have also said nothing to TMZ?

why are you so sure of what happened, what Britney told?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Daredevil said:

I am convinced this Dr Phil thing was a stunt by team con to persuade general public to think Britney actually 'needs help', a great preparation for conservatorship confirmed publicly by a 'doctor'

Lynne reached out to Robin, dr Phil wife. Dr Phil did the family a favour. 

Whats interesting is is that they were going to do an intervention on the show dr Phil, at least something of that sort.

It was cancelled. 

Those clips of that upcoming episode is scrapped off of the internet.

Maybe someone can find it.

21 minutes ago, PrincessAkwa said:

Lynne reached out to Robin, dr Phil wife. Dr Phil did the family a favour. 

Whats interesting is is that they were going to do an intervention on the show dr Phil, at least something of that sort.

It was cancelled. 

Those clips of that upcoming episode is scrapped off of the internet.

Maybe someone can find it.

Do I understand you correctly? Lynne wanted to have Britney on that show and do a public intervention for the entertainment of the public?

23 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Sadly I don't think there's a chance of happiness if you keep a repeating cycle with bad people from your past.

Her family, Timberlake, now her (almost?) ex husband? Britney seems so sad and lonely that it wouldn’t surprise me if she begs to Kevin to come back. She really has no self-worth at this point, and this is sad... and dangerous.

She basically goes back to a bad situation just to avoid loneliness. Pretend everything's fine just to fake a happy life...

I don't think she ever loved Scam,  but probably it really wasn't her idea the divorce. He dumped her, just like Kevin dumped her. 

It seems like she is begging for him come back. I wish Britney stop to humiliating herself... At least a bit.

It’s amazing how you can literally turn anything into a negative on here. Your life is probably sadder than Britney’s. 

2 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Do I understand you correctly? Lynne wanted to have Britney on that show and do a public intervention for the entertainment of the public?

All I know is that Lynne reached out to Robin. Dr Phil visited Cedars Sinai and made a comment to the press that she was in need of help.

Lynne reached out privately and from what I remember Camp Spears wasnt happy about Dr Phil going public.

Dr Phil was asked about this in several interviwes. Its online still I believe.

Its been 15 years so I dont remember exactly but there was going to be an episode about it. I am NOT sure about the exact content and its really annoying its been scrapped off of the Internet.

A long came Lou M Taylor and made a public statement on behalf of the family all of the sudden and the rest is history. 

Its so frustrating because the users who could back this up arent on this forum anymore for different reasons.

But there are research threads and threads with timelines. 

8 hours ago, Daredevil said:

maybe he could have also said nothing to TMZ?

why are you so sure of what happened, what Britney told?

And I don't remember Britney saying she asked for Scam to lie. Every time he lied to tmz or spoke all these years with them... Britney told him to do it? Lol.

Some fans love to share this to clean his image and pretend he didn't work for team con.

Not as bad as lying that man has an acting career, but still...

Edited by Dark Willow
On 4/4/2024 at 6:17 PM, Hamelia said:

The person who said there was no looking at her ugly face was her father. She mentioned it in one of her IG captions. He is also the person who made her feel not good enough. That is in her memoir.

I had a very good relationship with my father who was a kind man. It's therefore difficult for me to imagine a father who emotionally and financially abuses his daughter and hires a myriad of doctors and therapists who are not all qualified.

off topic. were you a britney fan did you become one after the cship business?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block