Britney posts them deletes video with Sam: I miss being vulnerable and open with people

6 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

As sad and painful as it is, that person ruined her life by telling TMZ her private things 

There is no proof it was him.

We know that the tight circle of probate lawyers discussed her state of health and Jodi Montgomery is part of that probate circle. We also know that she was involved with Britney in February 2023.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

There is no proof it was him.

We know that the tight circle of probate lawyers discussed her state of health and Jodi Montgomery is part of that probate circle. We also know that she was involved with Britney in February 2023.

Don't you remember the series of articles from TMZ where a "source close to Britney" said personal things? And also "random" meets with paparazzi?

Just now, Wendy Williams said:

Don't you remember the series of articles from TMZ where a "source close to Britney" said personal things? And also "random" meets with paparazzi?

That's what I was referring to. Leaks came from people in the probate circle. Do you really think the husband would tell probate lawyers anything let alone tell TMZ. 

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block