New Podcast: Leaked Lynne Spears Texts Expose Cade Hudson; He was talking to Britney's hometown friend Jansen and talking bad about Britney

31 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Also, it’s a Saturday night. Please do something more productive with your life than attempting to get involved in some stupid Spears related drama that has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with you. No but seriously, what purpose does this pointless drama serve for you? I’m convinced some of you lead very unhealthy lives by living vicariously through celebrities and their families.

Are you Cade or..? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, ronron said:

The first 2 lines of your response is exactly why what u responded to the op makes no sense, but do you

You guys seriously don’t have anything better to discuss on a Saturday night than a random text message from a 70 year old woman? It’s just rather odd but do you.

• Haha 2
Just now, BadBunny said:

You guys seriously don’t have anything better to discuss on a Saturday night than a random text message from a 70 year old woman? It’s just rather odd but do you.

U took that long to respond with this? Lol k ill do me bye

• Love 1
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, ronron said:

U took that long to respond with this? Lol k ill do me bye

Girl what? You’re now complaining about response time because I replied in 4 minutes rather than 2? Oh no, how DARE I!?!?! Yeah, this forum is clearly doomed and bored if y’all are nitpicking at pointless things such as this. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
Just now, BadBunny said:

Girl what? You’re now complaining about response time because I responded in 4 minutes rather than 2? Yeah, this forum is clearly doomed and bored if y’all are nitpicking at pointless things such as this. We have to laugh. 

Nah its just that it showed u typing for the whole time I thought u were gonna respond something more interesting, didnt happen ill move on, nice talking to you though! Have a nice and proeuctive saturday

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, ronron said:

Nah its just that it showed u typing for the whole time I thought u were gonna respond something more interesting, didnt happen ill move on, nice talking to you though! Have a nice and proeuctive saturday

Cool beans! Anything else you want to nitpick on this wonderful and productive Saturday night?

spacer.png

1 hour ago, LeglessJamie said:

You literally first heckled the other user about posting here on a saturday night and now you're defending yourself.

Make it make sense lmao.

If I were to do that, then I would heckle everyone here who’s currently posting on a Saturday night. Did you even read what I wrote because there are plenty of people here on a Saturday night, including yourself, and that is okay. My initial comment was coming from a place of concern and was obviously directed towards the OP. I’m genuinely curious if people have anything better to do on a Saturday night than listen to (or create) a podcast that concerns a 70-year-old woman’s text messages. Sounds extremely productive!

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

The OP should have made a thread about their favorite beans, that’s way more productive.

Other people also have the right to make threads, get out if it’s such a problem for you. 

May I suggest some anger management therapy for you instead? 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, BadBunny said:

How I choose to spend my Saturday night is my prerogative. There are plenty of people here on a Saturday night, including yourself, and that is okay. Now, vicariously living through celebrities and getting involved in family drama that has absolutely no relevance to that user is where the line is crossed and well…where it gets a little weird. You can spin or twist it however you please but the cold hard reality is that it’s simply bizarre. There’s being a fan and talking about her art/talents/memories, etc., and then there’s being a hyper-vigilant stan who spends their every waking hour on here dissecting things that even Britney herself would likely find extremely odd and strange. Some of you are too obsessed. But do you…

The contraction...

But you do you!

Mafs Contradicting GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

• Love 5
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, LickMyCrack said:

The contraction...

But you do you!

Mafs Contradicting GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

Contraction… :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Stay in school, Exhale! Maybe understand what you’re saying and what a “contradiction” actually means so that you don’t end up embarrassing yourself instead.

This man infiltrated a readers digest clique of southern women who have nothing better to do with their time than gossip. Lynne still doesn't know half of what Jamie did in his role of conservator and rightfully so, she doesn't actually know much at all.

• Haha 1
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block