New Podcast: Leaked Lynne Spears Texts Expose Cade Hudson; He was talking to Britney's hometown friend Jansen and talking bad about Britney

1 hour ago, Daredevil said:

gosh it is 100% someone from that group.. Lynne, Bhaihly or someone out of there bcs otherwise this has no explanation lol

Yeah anytime Lynne is bad mouthed, they come running like Forrest Gump to derail the thread by telling people about current world issues or to do something more productive with their time while they rot their brain on that cringy and disrespectful TikToker they think is funny as hell.

• Love 4

Dddd not the thumbnail :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

And the SAME predictable users are still rambling their predictable word salad. Apparently now I’m someone named Bailey, Jansen or however the hell you spell it. 😭 Shocked, but definitely not surprised at the logic and the clear lack of brain cells from users who don’t understand the concept of basic American democracy and why an unpopular opinion that isn’t necessarily a trend and followed by the masses is not always a bad thing. Toodles, for now, and PLEASE, keep up those temper tantrums. :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, BadBunny said:

I always found it particularly interesting how some Britney stans apply logic in these types of situations. I find that the hypocrisy is rather astounding and interesting from many users, particularly those who jump the gun. Many of you have turned into internet zombies who have lost all critical thinking skills and look for a reason to be mad or pick a side as if there’s only ever two. Humans are way more complex than that hence why Americas Democracy has been a mess for a while. Stans don’t even have the real story. And that’s just one side. These seem like the same people who yell and scream at customer care people on the phone for waiting when in reality you’re just going to piss them off to the point where they hang up. I encourage everyone to put yourself in everyone’s shoes, think, andcome up with what makes most sense. Why are we discouraging people from sharingopinions if it’s not popular at the time? That’s no better than torturing people in the dark ages for something they didn’t truly do. And if you disagree with someone that’s also ok. I never attack anyone on here if I disagree but I find if I have an unpopular opinion, it’s attacked. Now that says it all.

Me after seeing you defending the ultimate FAB Lynne and now this words salad-

Spoiler

No personal hate, I'm just reacting to your current comments

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Haha 2

Does anyone have those spa pictures? I just want to see britney pictures 😉

I think they are focusing on a stupid thing like spa like oh yeah we actually went together blah blah. From Brit's audio she was talking about a specific night. And it doesnt even matter. Who cares. She was abused but they are all turning a blind eye on that and trying to discredit and downplay her abuse by fixating on one stupid thing. What about other things she talked about? It doesnt look like they want to even mention that. 

It's like when the only thing lynne addressed from the book is the dolls. Completely oblivious to the whole picture. 

Edited by humstarr
  • Love 1

According to these texts, Jansen is the person in contact with Cade. We know already that he is in contact with Lynne because Lynne's encounter with Britney before Christmas 2023 was organized by Cade. I am shocked that these interactions have been going on longer than I thought, maybe even before the end of the conservatorship.

Whenever you guys b.tch about Britney's 'word salad captions', she is referring to things that happen in the background such as these conversations. We don't know that background.

Cade wants Britney to return to her mother and brother because he is overwhelmed with Britney's emotional needs after Sam Asghari has left. Remember the video where Cade steps out on the balcony, takes a deep breath, then dances with Britney inside. As an interim solution he has hired Mallin who travels with Britney.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
13 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I do wonder why did everybody that was once close to Britney turned on her and cut her out of their lives? I thought the conservatorship isolated her but it seems like she is choosing to stay lonely. 

I would love to hear the full story one day, it makes no sense to me. 

Britney likely has C-PTSD and that makes it difficult being around family/friends, etc. Others have probably steered away from her. I’m happy that she gets a chance to reunite with her mother though. That sort of bond between a mother and a daughter can never be replaced, and we all know how extremely close they used to be.

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Britney likely has C-PTSD and that makes it difficult being around family/friends, etc. Others have probably steered away from her. I’m happy that she gets a chance to reunite with her mother though. That sort of bond between a mother and a daughter can never be replaced, and we all know how extremely close they used to be.

They werent that close. It was just a masquerade lynne put out for the fans because she suffers from a main character syndrome. If they were so close why Brit didnt tell her about her teen pregnancy and about buying a house in florida together with jt back then. She even told Felicia. 

She was also skipping classes to see her school bf and lynne didnt know. Britney herself stated that her mom was on a phone 24/7 and she didnt exist to her. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Jansen is also in contact with Vicky who I assume is Britney's former assistant not Victoria Federline. It looks like Jansen is the center of information flow. 

When I read up on CPTSD, it said the target should avoid former perpetrators which include Britney's entire family. The target may also be unable to tolerate people that had nothing to do with the perpetrators, but they knew them during the abuse and now link unrelated people and situations to their suffering.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, BadBunny said:

If I were to do that, then I would heckle everyone here who’s currently posting on a Saturday night. Did you even read what I wrote because there are plenty of people here on a Saturday night, including yourself, and that is okay. My initial comment was coming from a place of concern and was obviously directed towards the OP. I’m genuinely curious if people have anything better to do on a Saturday night than listen to (or create) a podcast that concerns a 70-year-old woman’s text messages. Sounds extremely productive!

ur not even funny… it’s always sad to see your post now. my sympathy goes out to whatever struggle you’re dealing with right now, it’s obvious you don’t love yourself 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, humstarr said:

They werent that close. It was just a masquerade lynne put out for the fans because she suffers from a main character syndrome.

Not you trying to play revisionist history here. Britney, from her own mouth (unless you're choosing to infantilize her like many "fans" love to do), had an extremely close-knit bond with her mother. In nearly every magazine and talk show interview from her early beginnings up until she chose to get involved with K-Fed, she spoke extremely highly about her mother and would say things about how she aspires to be like her someday. After the 9/11 attacks, the first person Britney contacted was her mother. MTV Diary, TRL, Stages, Total Britney Live, The View, People Magazine, Rolling Stone -- where she spoke extensively about her mother was suddenly now a masquerade? Look, you can DISLIKE Lynne all the way until your heart desires but this was the reality back then and any non-delusional fan who doesn't seek to revise the past will tell you the same. 

If they were so close why Brit didnt tell her about her teen pregnancy and about buying a house in florida together with jt back then. She even told Felicia.

Britney had abandoned many who were once very close to her by 2007. It wasn't just Lynne, but her managers and anyone who was attempting to get her any sort of help. Instead, she turned to horrible toxic men and leaches like Sam L., Adnan, and various other paparazzi who would exploit/use her.  Britney's relationship with her mother took quite a dive around that time as well but that doesn't take away how close they once used to be which is what the point I was initially making. Finally, Britney isn't a stupid woman since Timberlake was the one who purchased the home and would spend as much possible time with her there if there busy schedules ever allowed for it. That was Timberlake's discretion to purchase a home, not Lynne. 

She was also skipping classes to see her school bf and lynne didnt know. Britney herself stated that her mom was on a phone 24/7 and she didnt exist to her. 

So Britney was talking to her mom 24/7 yet she didn't exist to her? Lol. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

ur not even funny… it’s always sad to see your post now. my sympathy goes out to whatever struggle you’re dealing with right now, it’s obvious you don’t love yourself 

What an absolutely disgusting and repulsive comment. May I suggest minding your business instead of resorting to personal jabs and untrue statements? Clearly you are garbage and a pathetic human. And yes, please go on. Attack me because I also have a voice and won't be afraid to stand up for myself or call you out on your continued hypocrisy.

@princessmimi

@Jordan Miller

@GlitterRain

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

Not you trying to play revisionist history here. Britney, from her own mouth (unless you're choosing to infantilize her like many "fans" love to do), had an extremely close-knit bond with her mother. In nearly every magazine and talk show interview from her early beginnings up until she chose to get involved with K-Fed, she spoke extremely highly about her mother and would say things about she aspires to be like her someday. 

Britney had abandoned many who were once very close to her by 2007. It wasn't just Lynne, but her managers and anyone who was attempting to get her any sort of help. Instead, she turned to horrible toxic men and leaches like Sam L., Adnan, and various other paparazzi who would exploit/use her.  Britney's relationship with her mother took quite a dive around that time as well but that doesn't take away how close they once used to be which is what the point I was initially making. Finally, Britney isn't a stupid woman since Timberlake was the one who purchased the home and would spend as much possible time with him there if there busy schedules ever allowed for it. That was Timberlake's discretion to purchase a home, not Lynne. 

So Britney was talking to her mom 24/7 yet she didn't exist to her? Lol, do you have any clue on how high school relationships work? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Back when Brit was talking about her mom being her hero etc she also was telling everyone she was a virgin. The whole thing was fake. It wasn't real. They tried to look like a perfect family and that's clearly not what it actually was. 

Britney already didn't talk to her mother all that much back then. She said she never even wanted to spend xmas with her and went to jt's grandparents instead. And after the break up it was hard and when she came home her mother once again didn't even care for her and was bringing JL milkshakes instead. U r talking about entirely different time. All this happened before kfed. 

Lynne was on a phone 24/7 w other people, duh. While Britney was in the woods (her words) til dark. 

I know how high school relationship works. But, apparently, lynne wasn't even checking on Brit's academic progress. 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Y’all bashing Cade for talking bad about Britney when all of you destroy Britney in these comments daily 😅😅😅

hes her ******* manager how dumb can you be to make a comment like this

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block