New Podcast: Leaked Lynne Spears Texts Expose Cade Hudson; He was talking to Britney's hometown friend Jansen and talking bad about Britney

5 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

That’s because you ran out of things to say in your meltdown.

Meltdown? Running out of things to say? Lies, lies and more lies but keep believing yourself that if it helps you sleep at night!

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Maybe it's because I'm no more Mrs. Nice Girl, no playing home ground! :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Reveal hidden contents

A BOP BTW :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Spoiler

No lies detected for that bop! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

4 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

All eyes are CLEARLY on me on the center of the ring just like a circus! :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

pandlr-fire-dance.gif

The flames are closing in gurl! You are in the HAWT seat!

Spoiler

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952r0vsryoeujbiwaz22t5

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
43 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Oh Lola. Lola, Lola, Lola! What ever are we going to do with you as Exhale's resident conspiracist?!

Damned if I actually take the time to write a "thousand word essay" explaining facts or the concept of democracy, damned if I don't!

Damned if I "troll" with a meme, damned if I don't!

Damned if I actually take the time to respond to users cyberbullying me and/or name-calling me or accusing me of things I'm not, damned if I don't!

I can't ever seem to win with any of you delusional nitpickers who fail to think outside of the box. Instead, you'd rather find something new to complain about which tells me enough about the kind of sad person you actually are.  Everything, and EVERYTHING, will always be a problem with Britney and you won't ever be satisfied until the day she dies because you're actively seeking for drama which is what your ENTIRE intention here is to do. And those who know, know. Britney won't be living her life according to YOUR standards so get over it. Even then, you'll continue pulling out conspiracy theories like Michael Jackson stans continue to do, to this day. 

Is that the type of fanbase we've become?

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Mariah Carey I Dont Hear You GIF - Mariah Carey I Dont Hear You I Dont See You GIFs

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

They literally said they were keeping you in their thoughts because it seems like you don’t love yourself. They never called you any names. You resorted to name calling and not being nice and spreading kindness.

Imagine being so hung up over this. Imagine also not being able to acknowledge how that user continues to harass me in PMs and various other comments. Don't speak on things you clearly aren't educated on!

OH BABY BABY...MMM YEEEAAH

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Imagine being so hung up over this. Imagine also not being able to acknowledge how that user continues to harass me in PMs and various other comments. Don't speak on things you clearly aren't educated on!

OH BABY BABY...MMM YEEEAAH

I’M HUNG UP!

be nice and spread kindness!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Hamelia said:

According to these texts, Jansen is the person in contact with Cade. We know already that he is in contact with Lynne because Lynne's encounter with Britney before Christmas 2023 was organized by Cade. I am shocked that these interactions have been going on longer than I thought, maybe even before the end of the conservatorship.

Whenever you guys b.tch about Britney's 'word salad captions', she is referring to things that happen in the background such as these conversations. We don't know that background.

Cade wants Britney to return to her mother and brother because he is overwhelmed with Britney's emotional needs after Sam Asghari has left. Remember the video where Cade steps out on the balcony, takes a deep breath, then dances with Britney inside. As an interim solution he has hired Mallin who travels with Britney.

Yes, well said.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Busybee said:

I missed the part where cade was talking bad. Do we have his actual text with Jansen? 

Also Jansen "she's just jealous we have normal lives"

What a *****y thing to say. Which is it? Do yall think she needs help or is she just jealous because if you truly think your friend/family needs help then you know they aren't in their right mind and any good person wouldn't hold it against them. 

Who needs enemies when you got a support system like that. No wonder she was never grounded just surrounded by small town folk with small town mindset.

GJ8RYeIWwAAUNOV?format=jpg&name=large

GJ8RX_qXkAAWaxW?format=jpg&name=large

GJ8RYeJWcAAxgCJ?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block