New Podcast: Leaked Lynne Spears Texts Expose Cade Hudson; He was talking to Britney's hometown friend Jansen and talking bad about Britney

1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

You’re still rambling about this?
spacer.png

Lynne never put Britney in a conservatorship. Lou and James were the mastermind behind all of that, as confirmed by multiple sources. Sam Lutfi also played a crucial part and a lot of things got lost in translation throughout the process because as we all know, human beings are extremely complex individuals. Seriously. How many times do we have to tell you this, old man?! spacer.png

I usually don't read your comments, but the pictures drew my attention.

The mastermind of the conservatorship could be her father and Lou, but the other members of the family could have objected, could have done something before it was made permanent. All they were interested in was counteracting Sam Lutfi whatever it took to regain control. Never mind helping Britney in her pain.

Brian admitted that the conservatorship was good for the family.

Lynne never told her expensive lawyers that they should request the end of the conservatorship.

The family is convinced that Britney is mentally ill and that it is therefore their right to keep their daughter financially and emotionally captive. She loved them before she found out that their involvement went beyond her father. This family ruined their golden goose.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

The mastermind of the conservatorship could be her father and Lou, but the other members of the family could have objected, could have done something before it was made permanent. All they were interested in was counteracting Sam Lutfi whatever it took to regain control. Never mind helping Britney in her pain.

Lynne never told her expensive lawyers that they should request the end of the conservatorship.

The family is convinced that Britney is mentally ill and that it is therefore their right to keep their daughter financially and emotionally captive. She loved them before she found out that their involvement went beyond her father. This family ruined their golden goose.

That's too much logic for that user.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Dddd not the thumbnail :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

And the SAME predictable users are still rambling their predictable word salad. Apparently now I’m someone named Bailey, Jansen or however the hell you spell it. 😭 Shocked, but definitely not surprised at the logic and the clear lack of brain cells from users who don’t understand the concept of basic American democracy and why an unpopular opinion that isn’t necessarily a trend and followed by the masses is not always a bad thing. Toodles, for now, and PLEASE, keep up those temper tantrums. :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

"Basic American democracy" 

Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

• Like 1

i don't understand why i got warning points yet this badbunny person is being rude to literally everyone 

you cant even point out how dumb someone's comment is? why? does reality not exist or what is happening?

Edited by Kevney
  • Like 4
8 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Do you know how the probate court system in America even works? :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: Court proceedings can often take up to years and even that, not everyone is going to be fined or charged, especially in a situation like this where legal arrangements were already appointed by court.

What third world country are you typing this from? If you had any remaining brain cells left, you would know one of the mains reasons why the conservatorship was implemented was to protect Britney from Sam Lutfi because he was leaching off of her assets. You certainly aren’t beating the mental ******ation accusations on your side, my friend!

why should I care about how the system works? I asked, are these people in jail - yes or no?

if no, I will ramble about it until they're in jail. Mystery solved :)

(very kind comment in the second half, how low will you go my friend?)

13 hours ago, Hamelia said:

BadBunny is so emotionally invested that I believe they are part of that exposed chat circle.

BadBunny writes that the conservatorship was put on Britney to get rid of Sam Lutfi who drained her coffers.

Let this sink in. A desperate young mother with postpartum and lousy exhusband is emotionally lost. Her family decides that the remedy is to enslave her because bad influence Lutfi drains her coffers. It's ABOUT the MONEY!

• Love 1
  • Like 4
On 3/31/2024 at 8:20 PM, humstarr said:

They werent that close. It was just a masquerade lynne put out for the fans because she suffers from a main character syndrome. If they were so close why Brit didnt tell her about her teen pregnancy and about buying a house in florida together with jt back then. She even told Felicia. 

She was also skipping classes to see her school bf and lynne didnt know. Britney herself stated that her mom was on a phone 24/7 and she didnt exist to her. 

Everytime, I learn something new, here.

On 4/1/2024 at 1:17 AM, BlackoutITZ said:

I have to say that comment from Jansen about Britney being "jealous because they are all living good normal lives" is particularly vile. No wonder Britney cut her out of her life, what an awful friend.

Not really surprised by anything Lynne has to say, it's just more of the same bull**** where she acts like an innocent angel, with some of the usual hypocritical religious bull**** thrown in too.

I am however a bit confused as to why Jacob would even post this as it doesn't make him look good at all. He's literally some random dude who infiltrated a social circle of middle aged and elderly women for gossip on Britney, a woman he doesn't know, and is even criticising her in those messages but posts them thinking he is making a point about something?

Jansen had said something similar back thn ('07) in 'Britney of the rails' I think. It sounded so off to me. That is why. People around her were fake.

On 4/1/2024 at 6:09 AM, Kevney said:

i don't understand why i got warning points yet this badbunny person is being rude to literally everyone 

you cant even point out how dumb someone's comment is? why? does reality not exist or what is happening?

because he's clearly some mod's darling. He can spam as much as he wants, be rude as he wants to be and nothing ever happens. I got warning points too because of it. Me telling idc for some mod's opinion got me banned for 3 days.... the same mod who loves to thumbs up his posts lmao. Calling this out got me banned. He's known to be a troll and yet, nothing happens. Jordan only comments when you tell him off, other than that he pretty much ignores everyone here. The amount of times people here @ him and nothing happened just proves it. He probably lets him troll here because he creates engagement and therefore he gets money out of it. As long as people engage with Badhussy he will continue to troll. Just let him be and he'll get bored of it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 4/1/2024 at 2:40 PM, Hamelia said:

BadBunny is so emotionally invested that I believe they are part of that exposed chat circle.

BadBunny writes that the conservatorship was put on Britney to get rid of Sam Lutfi who drained her coffers.

Let this sink in. A desperate young mother with postpartum and lousy exhusband is emotionally lost. Her family decides that the remedy is to enslave her because bad influence Lutfi drains her coffers. It's ABOUT the MONEY!

lol this Sam Lutfi thing got old for real. Why wasn't he put in jail, investigated?? I mean they say he drvgged their daughter but the only thing they'd do is to release a book and put the daughter in jail. make it make sense. All about the MONEY

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Daredevil said:

lol this Sam Lutfi thing got old for real. Why wasn't he put in jail, investigated?? I mean they say he drvgged their daughter but the only thing they'd do is to release a book and put the daughter in jail. make it make sense. All about the MONEY

Of course, it's about the family's fear somebody else could take her money. I don't know if he ever drugged her or took her money. We only have a witness for Lynne giving her a crushed dr*g.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block