New Podcast: Leaked Lynne Spears Texts Expose Cade Hudson; He was talking to Britney's hometown friend Jansen and talking bad about Britney

56 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Back when Brit was talking about her mom being her hero etc she also was telling everyone she was a virgin. The whole thing was fake. It wasn't real. They tried to look like a perfect family and that's clearly not what it actually was. 

The "virginal" image was pushed on by management and marketing agencies because it was a trend in pop culture at the time. They did the same to Mandy, Jessica and basically almost any up-and-coming teenage star who came around the late 90s or early 00s. It was the virginal teen pop princess phenomenon. America wanted their pop stars to be celibate and unfortunately, Britney's team egged it on for longer than needed to be. It was the same reason why Justin and Britney didn't go publicly official until the end of 2000. Britney's family obviously wasn't perfect (no one is perfect -- in case you needed that awakening) but a part of what drove her to the success she had was the fact that she was relatable. Yes, certain topics were off limits such as virginity but her personality was real and spoke from the heart. She always said very highly things of her mother during her early years of fame but hardly ever spoke of her father which many fans found interesting at the time. When you put the pieces together now, it's understandable and how she would speak so much about her mother and hardly about her father. I mean, he was barely in the picture then which proved that he didn't really seem to care and the idea of his daughter being this massive pop star was likely quite foreign or not an interest to him. Regardless, Britney called the shots and fought for both her creative and personal independence. 

Britney already didn't talk to her mother all that much back then. She said she never even wanted to spend xmas with her and went to jt's grandparents instead. 

Britney also said that she, for example: never took a photoshoot upside down or that she was wearing what was her grandmother's dress when it was found to be from Shein. Unfortunately, context can get lost in translation. If you do a quick Google search -- Britney did in fact spend Christmas in 1999, 2000, and 2001 with her mother (remember that Justin and Britney announced their break-up in Spring of 2002). Again, how much of what is being put out there is considered revisionism and getting lost in translation? 

And after the break up it was hard and when she came home her mother once again didn't even care for her and was bringing JL milkshakes instead. U r talking about entirely different time. All this happened before kfed. 

Oh no, Lynne was buying her 10-year-old daughter milkshakes!!111 :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: 

How dare she?!?!?! That clearly confirms she is the worst mother in the world. 

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Again, I think we should stop with this nitpicking and wanting to believe there's only one side to a story. It's no wonder American democracy and critical thinking skills continue to plummet when all there's left are sheeple. 

Lynne was on a phone 24/7 w other people, duh. While Britney was in the woods (her words) til dark. 

I know how high school relationship works. But, apparently, lynne wasn't even checking on Brit's academic progress. 

Oh no, how dare Lynne be on the phone 24/7 with other people?! That also confirms how horrible of a mother she is. How dare a teenager goes into the woods until dark? How dare Lynne not sacrifice her financial security to help Britney achieve her dreams as a singer, dancer, and gymnast? This sort of neglect is way TOO much! What a horrible mother! 

Lol, did any of you actually get a chance to be teenagers? In fact, that's quite tame to what teenagers were doing around my city during high school.

Should I start coming for Britney because she drove with an infant on her lap or that she was going partying instead of being at home with her children? What about nowadays when her children have expressed that they don't feel comfortable on how Britney airs her dirty laundry on IG yet she continues to do it? How come Britney gets a free pass for everything but someone like Lynne doesn't? 

Please read between the lines and understand there is no such thing as a perfect parent but how we choose to respond and grow from our mistakes as a learning experience (both as a parent and a child). 

Damned if Lynne does, damned if she doesn't. You guys just love to bully people and unfortunately, the majority of you are not ready or have much intellect to have this sort of conversation, yet. We just want to follow what the masses are saying and believe one side to a story, in this case a pop star who many of you have placed on an unrealistic pedestal that can do or say no wrong. Push that laughing emoji, call me names, create labels and conspiracies about me in your head all you want -- but there is a lot of truth in what I say -- and those who understand, will understand. And those who don't, don't have the capacity to go there and think outside of what's being presented. Sure, call it an unpopular opinion but is that saying much on a forum like this?

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

The "virginal" image was pushed on by management and marketing agencies because it was a trend in pop culture at the time. They did the same to Mandy, Jessica and basically almost any up-and-coming teenage star who came around the late 90s or early 00s. It was the virginal teen pop princess phenomenon. America wanted their pop stars to be celibate and unfortunately, Britney's team egged it on for longer than needed to be. It was the same reason why Justin and Britney didn't go publicly official until the end of 2000. Britney's family obviously wasn't perfect (no one is perfect -- in case you needed that awakening) but a part of what drove her to the success she had was the fact that she was relatable. Yes, certain topics were off limits such as virginity but her personality was real. She spoke very highly of her mother during her early years of fame but hardly ever spoke of her father which many fans found interesting at the time. When you put the pieces together now, it's understandable and how she would speak so much about her mother and hardly about her father. I mean, he was barely in the picture then which proved that he didn't really seem to care at all and the idea of her daughter being  a pop star was quite foreign. Regardless, Britney called the shots and fought for both her creative and personal independence. 

Britney also said that she, for example: never took a photoshoot upside down or that she was wearing what was her grandmother's dress when it was found to be from Shein. Unfortunately, context can get lost in translation. If you do a quick Google search -- Britney did in fact spend Christmas in 1999, 2000, and 2001 with her mother (remember that Justin and Britney announced their break-up in Spring of 2002). Again, how much of what is being put out there is considered revisionism and getting lost in translation? 

Oh no, Lynne was buying her 10-year-old daughter milkshakes!!111 :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: 

Again, I think we should stop with this nitpicking and wanting to believe there's only one side to a story. It's no wonder American democracy and critical thinking skills have clearly plummeted.

Oh no, how dare Lynne be on the phone 24/7 with other people?! That also confirms how horrible of a mother she is. How dare a teenager goes into the woods until dark? How dare Lynne not sacrifice her financial security to help Britney achieve her dreams as a singer, dancer, and gymnast? This sort of neglect is way TOO much! What a horrible mother! 

Lol, did any of you actually get a chance to be teenagers? In fact, that's quite tame to what teenagers were doing around my city during high school.

Should I start coming for Britney because she drove with an infant on her lap or that she was going partying instead of being at home with her children? What about nowadays when her children have expressed that they don't feel comfortable on how Britney airs her dirty laundry on IG yet she continues to do it? How come Britney gets a free pass for everything but someone like Lynne doesn't? 

Please read between the lines and understand there is no such thing as a perfect parent but how we choose to respond and grow from our mistakes as a learning experience (both as a parent and a child). 

Damned if Lynne does, damned if she doesn't. You guys just love to bully people and unfortunately, the majority of you are not ready or have much intellect to have this sort of conversation, yet. We just want to follow what the masses are saying and believe one side to a story, in this case a pop star who many of you have placed on an unrealistic pedestal that can do or say no wrong. Push that laughing emoji, call me names, create labels and conspiracies about me in your head all you want -- but there is a lot of truth in what I say -- and those who understand, will understand. And those who don't, don't have the capacity to go there and think outside of what's being presented. Sure, call it an unpopular opinion but is that saying much on a forum like this?

I pointed those things not to say she is a horrible mother (which she absolutely is) but to say that she wasn't as close w Britney as u believe she was. 

U seem to rant a lot about stuff that has nothing to do w this conversation. 

Dont take things out of context. Britney said she came home and was invisible to her mom and sister. Milkshakes have nothing to do with it. 

I didnt find any pictures of her spending 1999 2000 and 2001 xmas at home. Send me a link if u know how to find it. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

The "virginal" image was pushed on by management and marketing agencies because it was a trend in pop culture at the time. They did the same to Mandy, Jessica and basically almost any up-and-coming teenage star who came around the late 90s or early 00s. It was the virginal teen pop princess phenomenon. America wanted their pop stars to be celibate and unfortunately, Britney's team egged it on for longer than needed to be. It was the same reason why Justin and Britney didn't go publicly official until the end of 2000. Britney's family obviously wasn't perfect (no one is perfect -- in case you needed that awakening) but a part of what drove her to the success she had was the fact that she was relatable. Yes, certain topics were off limits such as virginity but her personality was real. She spoke very highly of her mother during her early years of fame but hardly ever spoke of her father which many fans found interesting at the time. When you put the pieces together now, it's understandable and how she would speak so much about her mother and hardly about her father. I mean, he was barely in the picture then which proved that he didn't really seem to care at all and the idea of her daughter being  a pop star was quite foreign. Regardless, Britney called the shots and fought for both her creative and personal independence. 

Again, I think we should stop with this nitpicking and wanting to believe there's only one side to a story. It's no wonder American democracy and critical thinking skills have clearly plummeted.

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:sweetie, you keep writing a thousand word essays defending Lynne, a key participant in creating the conservatorship, we know exactly where your loyalty lies  Love It Reaction GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 6
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

What an absolutely disgusting and repulsive comment. May I suggest minding your business instead of resorting to personal jabs and untrue statements? Clearly you are garbage and a pathetic human. And yes, please go on. Attack me because I also have a voice and won't be afraid to stand up for myself or call you out on your continued hypocrisy.

@princessmimi

@Jordan Miller

@GlitterRain

i still hope you heal from whatever you’re going through 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The "virginal" image was pushed on by management and marketing agencies because it was a trend in pop culture at the time. They did the same to Mandy, Jessica and basically almost any up-and-coming teenage star who came around the late 90s or early 00s. It was the virginal teen pop princess phenomenon. America wanted their pop stars to be celibate and unfortunately, Britney's team egged it on for longer than needed to be. It was the same reason why Justin and Britney didn't go publicly official until the end of 2000. Britney's family obviously wasn't perfect (no one is perfect -- in case you needed that awakening) but a part of what drove her to the success she had was the fact that she was relatable. Yes, certain topics were off limits such as virginity but her personality was real and spoke from the heart. She always said very highly things of her mother during her early years of fame but hardly ever spoke of her father which many fans found interesting at the time. When you put the pieces together now, it's understandable and how she would speak so much about her mother and hardly about her father. I mean, he was barely in the picture then which proved that he didn't really seem to care and the idea of his daughter being this massive pop star was likely quite foreign or not an interest to him. Regardless, Britney called the shots and fought for both her creative and personal independence. 

Again, I think we should stop with this nitpicking and wanting to believe there's only one side to a story. It's no wonder American democracy and critical thinking skills continue to plummet when all there's left are sheeple. 

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

weren’t you just calling this pointless drama and telling everyone to do something better with their time?

Edited by sodapopbritney
  • Love 4
  • Like 2
31 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:sweetie, you keep writing a thousand word essays defending Lynne, a key participant in creating the conservatorship, we know exactly where your loyalty lies  Love It Reaction GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

I don't read certain commenters just skim over it, but you are right Lola. I think we are talking to Jansen or Bhailey (sp?). 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, humstarr said:

I pointed those things not to say she is a horrible mother (which she absolutely is) but to say that she wasn't as close w Britney as u believe she was. 

Except she was. Have you even been a fan since the beginning? HATE Lynne all your heart desires but again, don't rewrite history because all it does it makes you look extremely non-credible. Once upon a time, Britney was extremely close to her mother and any non-delusional Britney fan since the very beginning can confirm that for you.

But okay, let's call all of this a "masquerade".

37:11

"I would like to be just like my mom. She's such a spiritual person and such a beautiful lady."

"The first thing I did when I got off the plane was call my mother" Britney in Australia after the 9/11 Attacks.

~10:50 

"It's really important that I hear her voice every night...just hearing her voice...gives me this amazing warm feeling inside."

Reminder that Britney was barely 18-years-old here. Still a child/teenager and despite being a multi-million dollar a-lister, Lynne still wanted Britney to have a curfew. Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. Lynne also talks about how hard it was to adjust to Britney's fame and her child being away from home a lot. 

Britney on The View: "I tell her everything. We have this unbelievable bond. It's important for fans to know how important it is to have a relationship with your mom."

14:00 "It was hard to let her baby go...but my mom she trusts me. We're really, really close. And she's known this is what I always wanted to do and I'm thankful she's been so supportive since day one."

Kathie Lee: Brings up the fact that she probably wants to call her friends because which teenager should care about what a mother has to say? 

Britney: Instantly brings up her mom:

"[My mother] is so happy for me. I'm always on the phone with her...all the time because my mom's a worry wort."

16:51 "I probably talk to my mom the most. I'm always on the phone with her."

This one came as a shock to me because fans continue to play revisionist history a lot and paint Lynne to be this massive stage mom when Britney herself confirmed:

2:05 "If anything it was the other way around. I was always pushing my parents. I'm from a small town and it's unheard of to go to New York, and my mom was pregnant at the time. If anything, they didn't want to go and my mom is such a home maker. She isn't a stage mom at all. I'm just really fortunate they really supported me the whole way."

From Britney's own words. But apparently, it's all a masquerade. :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

U seem to rant a lot about stuff that has nothing to do w this conversation. 

The point of this conversation is for you to open your eyes because not everything is always so black and white as it seems. Humans are complex individuals. If you can't handle the heat or engaging in a discussion, maybe save us the time and don't bother responding at all. 

Dont take things out of context. Britney said she came home and was invisible to her mom and sister. Milkshakes have nothing to do with it. 

This is why I emphasize that perspective is fundamental for being able to maintain a healthy social relationship. Everyone will always have their own interpretation of a story but that doesn't always presume it as factual.

I didnt find any pictures of her spending 1999 2000 and 2001 xmas at home. Send me a link if u know how to find it. 

I already dug up enough research that debunked your statement about how you thought that Britney and Lynne's relationship was just a facade. I'm not going to do the rest of your research for you but if you go look up interviews from 1999-02, particularly the Rosie interviews, she talks about how she visited her mother/family and boyfriend every year during the holidays.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Edited by BadBunny
2 hours ago, BadBunny said:

What an absolutely disgusting and repulsive comment. May I suggest minding your business instead of resorting to personal jabs and untrue statements? Clearly you are garbage and a pathetic human. And yes, please go on. Attack me because I also have a voice and won't be afraid to stand up for myself or call you out on your continued hypocrisy.

@princessmimi

@Jordan Miller

@GlitterRain

Not you tagging mods and the site creator for someone saying you’re unfunny and that you don’t love yourself and in the same breath making even worse comments like calling that user garbage and pathetic.

So you can dish it out, but can’t take a little heat? Lmao!

Also didn’t you tell someone else in the Lynne thread to be nice and spread kindness????:sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, BadBunny said:

The "virginal" image was pushed on by management and marketing agencies because it was a trend in pop culture at the time

i don't think that is true. people always claim she changed and became more ***ual/****/whatever and she had a innocent image at first but baby one more time video was really controversial it does not give innocent "virginial" vibes. If anything the press tried to make her appear that way. but never Britney herself.  

Edited by Kevney
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:

Oh Lola. Lola, Lola, Lola! What ever are we going to do with you as Exhale's resident conspiracist?!

Damned if I actually take the time to write a "thousand word essay" explaining facts or the concept of democracy, damned if I don't!

Damned if I "troll" with a meme, damned if I don't!

Damned if I actually take the time to respond to users cyberbullying me and/or name-calling me or accusing me of things I'm not, damned if I don't!

I can't ever seem to win with any of you delusional nitpickers who fail to think outside of the box. Instead, you'd rather find something new to complain about which tells me enough about the kind of sad person you actually are.  Everything, and EVERYTHING, will always be a problem with Britney and you won't ever be satisfied until the day she dies because you're actively seeking for drama which is what your ENTIRE intention here is to do. And those who know, know. Britney won't be living her life according to YOUR standards so get over it. Even then, you'll continue pulling out conspiracy theories like Michael Jackson stans continue to do, to this day. 

Is that the type of fanbase we've become?

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
59 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Lol look at @BadBunny coming in and trying to diffuse and confuse the situation/topic at hand :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: We see you! we see each other GIF

Love you boo!

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7sy3lkn07avjwhe5ptdd0

54 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

Can some mod do their job and ban this troll already? Or is he sucking yalls ****? 

I'm not doing anything against forum rules to warrant a ban other than share an opinion or stance that doesn't quite follow the masses, sorry if that came as a rude awakening to you!

Let us know if you have any other questions, concerns or comments and I'll be sure they're passed down accordingly. 

Happy Easter, love! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Haha 2
26 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Not you tagging mods and the site creator for someone saying you’re unfunny and that you don’t love yourself and in the same breath making even worse comments like calling that user garbage and pathetic.

So you can dish it out, but can’t take a little heat? Lmao!

Also didn’t you tell someone else in the Lynne thread to be nice and spread kindness????:sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

Call me Mariah because I only come for those who come for me first. You want my kindness and respect? Then earn it instead of resorting to personal attacks and false claims about who I am. 

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

spacer.png

Good thing that comment or response wasn't directed towards you but thanks for barging into yet another thing, that has absolutely nothing to do with you! I see reading comprehension isn't quite your forté based on your inability to literally be able to read, and that is okay. Not everyone possesses critical thinking skills, and that is also okay. Take care for now!

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Love you boo!

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7sy3lkn07avjwhe5ptdd0

I'm not doing anything against forum rules to warrant a ban other than share an opinion or stance that doesn't quite follow the masses, sorry if that came as a rude awakening to you!

Let us know if you have any other questions, concerns or comments and I'll be sure they're passed down accordingly. 

Happy Easter, love! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Perfectly timed.  Masking your troll agenda with....

Spoiler

tamra-judge-rhoc.gif

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block