New Podcast: Leaked Lynne Spears Texts Expose Cade Hudson; He was talking to Britney's hometown friend Jansen and talking bad about Britney

6 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Good thing that comment or response wasn't directed towards you but thanks for barging into yet another thing, that has absolutely nothing to do with you! I see reading comprehension isn't quite your forté based on your inability to literally be able to read, and that is okay. Not everyone possesses critical thinking skills, and that is also okay. Take care for now!

Talking about "critical thinking skills" yet being the most renowned exhale troll is laughable. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Call me Mariah because I only come for those who come for me first. You want my kindness and respect? Then earn it instead of resorting to personal attacks and false claims about who I am. 

Two wrongs don’t make a right (not saying what that user said to you was wrong because it literally wasn’t bad, but what you said was bad though)

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Good thing that comment or response wasn't directed towards you but thanks for barging into yet another thing, that has absolutely nothing to do with you! I see reading comprehension isn't quite your forté based on your inability to literally be able to read, and that is okay. Not everyone possesses critical thinking skills, and that is also okay. Take care for now!

You literally write an essay that literally takes up half the page and expect to not get those kind of responses. Lmao! It literally has nothing to do with my reading skills and more so with your word salads you call arguments.

Also be nice and spread kindness!!!!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Damned if I write an "essay" explaining myself, damned if I don't!

Reveal hidden contents

And if you can't take it then,

tumblr_m7b5pydoGC1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Well... Put those critical thinking skills to use bb

music video eh eh nothing else i can say mv GIF by Lady Gaga

Spoiler

I can take it all day bb. When U Gon Pull It.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

You literally write an essay that literally takes up half the page and expect to not get those kind of responses. Lmao! It literally has nothing to do with my reading skills and more so with your word salads you call arguments.

Also be nice and spread kindness!!!!

WELLLP :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

5 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Damned if I write an "essay" explaining myself, damned if I don't!

Reveal hidden contents

And if you can't take it then,

tumblr_m7b5pydoGC1r3ty02o1_500.gif

You guys are making me sound like a broken record here! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

3 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

But did you read that what I said that user said to you literally wasn’t bad, but what you said was like 10x worse.

So I can't defend myself and clap back at someone who uses their pastime to attack and write lies about me? Got it, I should be passive instead. Got it! ERRMAHGOD! That totally makes sense! :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me: Thanks @The Femme Fatale, what EVER would we do without your wisdom on Exhale?!?!

• Haha 1
Just now, BadBunny said:

So I can't defend myself and clap back at someone who uses their pastime to attack and write lies about me? Got it, I should be passive instead. Got it! ERRMAHGOD! That totally makes sense! :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me: Thanks @The Femme Fatale, what EVER would we do without your wisdom on Exhale?!?!

They literally said they were keeping you in their thoughts because it seems like you don’t love yourself. They never called you any names. You resorted to name calling and not being nice and spreading kindness.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Well... Put those critical thinking skills to use bb

music video eh eh nothing else i can say mv GIF by Lady Gaga

Hide contents

I can take it all day bb. When U Gon Pull It.

Maybe it's because I'm no more Mrs. Nice Girl, no playing home ground! :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Spoiler

A BOP BTW :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block