New Podcast: Leaked Lynne Spears Texts Expose Cade Hudson; He was talking to Britney's hometown friend Jansen and talking bad about Britney

5 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Also, it’s a Saturday night. Please do something more productive with your life than attempting to get involved in some stupid Spears related drama that has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with you. No but seriously, what purpose does this pointless drama serve for you? I’m convinced some of you lead very unhealthy lives by living vicariously through celebrities and their families.

and what are you doing here on Exhale, commenting on these threads, exactly? Explain yourself please lol

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

and what are you doing here on Exhale, commenting on these threads, exactly? Explain yourself please lol

I always found it particularly interesting how some Britney stans apply logic in these types of situations. I find that the hypocrisy is rather astounding and interesting from many users, particularly those who jump the gun. Many of you have turned into internet zombies who have lost all critical thinking skills and look for a reason to be mad or pick a side as if there’s only ever two. Humans are way more complex than that hence why Americas Democracy has been a mess for a while. Stans don’t even have the real story. And that’s just one side. These seem like the same people who yell and scream at customer care people on the phone for waiting when in reality you’re just going to piss them off to the point where they hang up. I encourage everyone to put yourself in everyone’s shoes, think, andcome up with what makes most sense. Why are we discouraging people from sharingopinions if it’s not popular at the time? That’s no better than torturing people in the dark ages for something they didn’t truly do. And if you disagree with someone that’s also ok. I never attack anyone on here if I disagree but I find if I have an unpopular opinion, it’s attacked. Now that says it all.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Contraction… :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Stay in school, Exhale! Maybe understand what you’re saying and what a “contradiction” actually means so that you don’t end up embarrassing yourself instead.

I mean contradiction, auto correct. Get a life lol

• Like 3
1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

I always found it particularly interesting how some Britney stans apply logic in these types of situations. I find that the hypocrisy is rather astounding and interesting from many users, particularly those who jump the gun. Many of you have turned into internet zombies who have lost all critical thinking skills and look for a reason to be mad or pick a side as if there’s only ever two. Humans are way more complex than that hence why Americas Democracy has been a mess for a while. Stans don’t even have the real story. And that’s just one side. These seem like the same people who yell and scream at customer care people on the phone for waiting when in reality you’re just going to piss them off to the point where they hang up. I encourage everyone to put yourself in everyone’s shoes, think, andcome up with what makes most sense. Why are we discouraging people from sharingopinions if it’s not popular at the time? That’s no better than torturing people in the dark ages for something they didn’t truly do. And if you disagree with someone that’s also ok. I never attack anyone on here if I disagree but I find if I have an unpopular opinion, it’s attacked. Now that says it all.

yet you make fun of people when they misspell e.g. contraction vs. contradiction - @LickMyCrack

but keep talking your blablabla, attacking Britney and saving Lynne's and Jamie's as$es. 

you come on to the thread and attack people for commenting whatever they want to comment on Saturday night and when they come back at you you say it is your prerogative to be here on Saturday night lol. Make it make sense you clown.

• Like 5
14 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

yet you make fun of people when they misspell e.g. contraction vs. contradiction - @LickMyCrack

but keep talking your blablabla, attacking Britney and saving Lynne's and Jamie's as$es. 

you come on to the thread and attack people for commenting whatever they want to comment on Saturday night and when they come back at you you say it is your prerogative to be here on Saturday night lol. Make it make sense you clown.

If you want to have a proper conversation, please come back to me when you are able to refrain from labels and bullying. And if you can’t read between the lines, I’m simply tired of uneducated users like yourself who get a kick out of acting as though you know better than anyone else. My opinion is just as validated; even if SOME of them are unpopular one on here. Again, that’s no better than torturing people in the dark ages for something they didn’t truly do. And even when I stay in my own lane, people feel the need to resort to personal attacks and jabs. Take care for now.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, BadBunny said:

No but you do come off as someone who is a bit of a know it all and show signs of superiority. 

The way you judge people in here, who you never met and defend a woman you dont know. Or maybe you do.

And yes, nothing is black and white, Lynne was a victim of abuse too. But airing her dauhters struggles in a book without her daughters consent doesnt excuse that.

Britney bought a house for Lynne to get away from her abusive husband, the same husband who abused her own daughter in a c-ship for 13 years.

And by the way: people here might be lonely over Easter, struggling fìnancially or with their physical or mental health. 

So whats your reason?

• Love 6
  • Like 2

I missed the part where cade was talking bad. Do we have his actual text with Jansen? 

Also Jansen "she's just jealous we have normal lives"

What a *****y thing to say. Which is it? Do yall think she needs help or is she just jealous because if you truly think your friend/family needs help then you know they aren't in their right mind and any good person wouldn't hold it against them. 

Who needs enemies when you got a support system like that. No wonder she was never grounded just surrounded by small town folk with small town mindset.

Edited by Busybee
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Word salad. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7

If this is true.... Yikes. With family and friends like these, no wonder Britney lost it, and ended up extremely ******* depressed. Cade can go too.

This will only drive Britney further into a depressive state. It's clear to me they still believe they didn't do anything wrong. 

Britney needs people who are unapologetically honest with her, not in a rude way of course, but people who will absolutely not sugar cost when things are bad, and guide her in the right direction, rather than leech off of her and backstab her.

I hope she never lets them fully back in. Even if they grovel for the rest of her life. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block