Britney: I could've fixed my hair I guess

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

she's been dressing tacky since the dawn of time tho lol? Is there a rule that says because she has more money than us plebes, therefore she needs to dress nice?

Like I said already even before she became famous, she had good taste in clothes.

Its like her personal taste in style went downhill afterwards.

No I'm not , I'm just saying that it would be nice to see her wear fancy nice clothes instead of cheap quality clothes.

I've seen people in real life who aren't rich like her and they dress much better.

But hey its her body and I guess if she wants to wear those outfits than so be it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Like I said already even before she became famous, she had good taste in clothes.

Its like her personal taste in style went downhill afterwards.

No I'm not , I'm just saying that it would be nice to see her wear fancy nice clothes instead of cheap quality clothes.

I've seen people in real life who aren't rich like her and they dress much better.

But hey its her body and I guess if she wants to wear those outfits than so be it.

where fancy clothes all just to spin in her house? she doesn't go to any high end fashion events and isn't promoting anything.

• Super Mods
36 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

where fancy clothes all just to spin in her house? she doesn't go to any high end fashion events and isn't promoting anything.

Ok maybe they don't have to be fancy, I probably should used another word like presentable.

But hey if she wants to wear what she wears, that's fine.

I was just commenting on her dress and style.

• Like 2
On 3/19/2024 at 7:35 AM, Gutterguppy said:

My, oh my. 5 pages of comments over an ugly dress. Wish the positive posts got this much traction, but I digress...

But you're right, Britney has never been known to be a 'fashion icon' per se. For every cool outfit, she has just as many ugly ones. 

Exactly. And even the “ugly” have value. The couples matchy denim look is top 10 2000’s iconic. 

• Love 1

She just wearing whatever dress on her naked body.  it is a see through dress. And the question for me is why does she feel need to showcase naked body on her posts. Is it make her feel empowered and seksy. I did read her book and she was saying smth like she feels prettier and free doing that than all those years being told to pose on professional  photoshoots. Yet i don't quite understand the need of being naked on social media. Not saying she can't -many other celebs do that too. But i am trying to understand that is her motives behind it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block