Britney: I could've fixed my hair I guess

1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Even before she was famous, she had cute style.

Just look at her Jr high and high school pics from when she was younger.

Correct, she’s no longer that child. It’d be weird if she was. 

She has a lot of looks she styled herself that are iconic in retrospect, but she has never followed conventional style or fashion trends on her own. 

I totally get that it’s easy to romanticize the hay days but I think you’re bemoaning the loss of something that never existed. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Correct, she’s no longer that child. It’d be weird if she was. 

She has a lot of looks she styled herself that are iconic in retrospect, but she has never followed conventional style or fashion trends on her own. 

I totally get that it’s easy to romanticize the hay days but I think you’re bemoaning the loss of something that never existed. 

I just commented on her dress and that its ugly.

How does that mean I'm moaning the loss of something?

That doesn't make sense.

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

You said “what happened to Britney’s style?” i.e bemoaning the loss of her style. 

That’s what I’m referring to. :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

Yeah and?

Are you really continuing this conversation over something I said about her style and dress?

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Lack of real people saying the real things. She probably thinks she is looking good and I doubt someone is saying how bad it looks.

I wonder if dressing the way she does is her way of rebelling.

I mean seriously where does she get these outfits from?

She's too damn beautiful and hot to be dressing in the clothes she wears.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah but your comments also had an attitude in it.

The point is she had style whether it was her own or made by other people but now its gone.

And my point was that I disagree. Surely it’s not the first time there’s been a difference of opinion in a forum dedicated to discussion, and I’m sorry you took it personally but if you have specific feedback I’m all ears. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I wonder if dressing the way she does is her way of rebelling.

I mean seriously where does she get these outfits from?

She's too damn beautiful and hot to be dressing in the clothes she wears.

Sometimes I think she made the outfits herself, but then some fans always find out the prices lmfao. 

About the rebelling, I think she avoids any professional word... not only her outfits, but her hair, makeup...

She probably doesn't have any notion of fashion, she never was the best dressed artist,  but before the c-ship she used to wear more designer stuff.

Now her stuff looks like cheap fabric made by non professionals, wrong sizes, wrong colors. You can tell at least she cuts some of the outfits. 

During the c-ship she already was more "cheap" looking. It's weird now that she (allegedly) controls the money and still looking like Jamie only gave her 20 dollars for clothes.

• Super Mods
19 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Sometimes I think she made the outfits herself, but then some fans always find out the prices lmfao. 

About the rebelling, I think she avoids any professional word... not only her outfits, but her hair, makeup...

She probably doesn't have any notion of fashion, she never was the best dressed artist,  but before the c-ship she used to wear more designer stuff.

Now her stuff looks like cheap fabric made by non professionals, wrong sizes, wrong colors. You can tell at least she cuts some of the outfits. 

During the c-ship she already was more "cheap" looking. It's weird now that she (allegedly) controls the money and still looking like Jamie only gave her 20 dollars for clothes.

I know right?

Its weird because even before she was famous, she had a cute style for a 90s teen girl.

Honestly her personal style noticeably went downhill when she got with K-Fed.

She only was dressed really well after that when she was in the conservatorship.

I understand if she's into wearing wacky and outrageous clothing but at least it shouldn't be cheap quality.

• Super Mods
54 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

And my point was that I disagree. Surely it’s not the first time there’s been a difference of opinion in a forum dedicated to discussion, and I’m sorry you took it personally but if you have specific feedback I’m all ears. 

Its not difference in an opinion, its you having an attitude in your responses.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block