Britney: I could've fixed my hair I guess

I feel like the fashion gheys have failed Britney Spears. :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

She should be in Paris trying dresses for free and getting them for free just like any other celebrity. In Vogue and other places, they claim to love her, and yet no one soul invites her to a showroom and just play with beautiful clothes. I know she will love it. But the girl is trapped with the thirsty gheys of WeHO :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

• Haha 4
5 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

It's like she has to look the worst for the videos lol.

It must be her trolling skills.

I doubt it's trolling I think it's more of her rebelling after the C Ship, the dress is hideous, and it looks like she's had the same hair in for sooooo long. Her choice, her prerogative, but it's clear she's not trying to showcase BRITNEY the artist she's hell bent on rebelling and showing herself the opposite. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

According to some fans she is looking better than ever, healing makes her glow. 

She looks incredibly happy with her forced smiles and repetitive moves.

Who said that? :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

7 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Looking forward to 6 pages of negative comments all because she chooses to pose in an ugly dress lol

Still it's better than this in 05:02 -

Or the same level? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block