Britney: I could've fixed my hair I guess

21 minutes ago, 4darkchildney said:

The hideous dress, the unwashed hair, dirty face, ***ualized choreo to a love song, filthy floor ... and people are still expecting her to one day go back to being the perfect pop girl 🙈

Proper Therapy and meds can actually make that happen

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

I know right?

Its weird because even before she was famous, she had a cute style for a 90s teen girl.

Honestly her personal style noticeably went downhill when she got with K-Fed.

She only was dressed really well after that when she was in the conservatorship.

I understand if she's into wearing wacky and outrageous clothing but at least it shouldn't be cheap quality.

I remember her saying other people bought some things for her... like a friend or someone else. She said that about the (according to her) fake knives, some costume and others clothes.

I wonder if she allow her people to buy things for her, but they still buy the cheapest stuff. Intrigued...

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I remember her saying other people bought some things for her... like a friend or someone else. She said that about the (according to her) fake knives, some costume and others clothes.

I wonder if she allow her people to buy things for her, but they still buy the cheapest stuff. Intrigued...

Yeah it’s crazy how she has more money than all of us combined yet dresses the way she does.

If someone is buying her current wardrobe, they should be fired.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

I don't think there's anything wrong with critiquing the dress, but many people take it to the extreme and have to mention how bad her hair looks or how she looks dirty (someone above just said how it looks like she didn't wash) or mock her mental health and I think that's what the user you're replying to is talking about. 

Ok yes fair enough if someone is linking it to her mental health, then that’s different and as you say it’s extreme saying a horrible dress is linked to those things. 

Some people however, clearly were bothered just by posters pointing out their dislike for the dress, and that’s what I found weird! 

I usually don’t comment on how she dresses, looks or does cause why would I care and who am I to judge? It’s just a piece of fabric… if she feels comfortable in it, let the woman. 

She still looks good to me and that body is bangin’. 

I just hope she has peace and is healing. 

8 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

When? Unless she’s being styled for campaign, she’s notorious for not following conventional style or trends.. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

My, oh my. 5 pages of comments over an ugly dress. Wish the positive posts got this much traction, but I digress...

But you're right, Britney has never been known to be a 'fashion icon' per se. For every cool outfit, she has just as many ugly ones. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah it’s crazy how she has more money than all of us combined yet dresses the way she does.

If someone is buying her current wardrobe, they should be fired.

she's been dressing tacky since the dawn of time tho lol? Is there a rule that says because she has more money than us plebes, therefore she needs to dress nice?

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block