Britney: I could've fixed my hair I guess

22 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I see but... Rebelling against what exactly?

She really thinks her enemies/family/abusers are sad with her bizarre content? I do think she wants their attention, but I still try to understand why she tries to destroy herself to prove a point...

Britney destroying Britney is just doing bad... for herself.

Yeah, the rebelling is getting old, in the end it's not helping her or hurting team CON. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

When are you all going to learn the old Britney is gone and this is her now.. here’s to another 6 pages of tearing her look apart :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

So people can't talk about a dress? I could see if people were being over the top but we're merely talking about a tack dress here.

• Love 3
Just now, Switchy said:

So, some people are mad because her dress is ugly? Am I understanding things correctly? 

Who cares if it's ugly. Lots of people wear ugly things and the world keeps spinning. 

yes, because wearing an ugly dress therefore means her mental health is waning and she's not getting the help she needs because her dress is ugly. something along those lines. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Blackout Britney said:

When are you all going to learn the old Britney is gone and this is her now.. here’s to another 6 pages of tearing her look apart :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

Not liking a dress is not an insult to Britney, it’s just disliking an item of clothing. That dress would look horrendous on anyone, I can’t think of a single person who could make that look good. 

It’s the dress that’s the issue, not Britney!!! I can’t imagine getting annoyed by people stating how awful an item of clothing is. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Not liking a dress is not an insult to Britney, it’s just disliking an item of clothing. That dress would look horrendous on anyone, I can’t think of a single person who could make that look good. 

It’s the dress that’s the issue, not Britney!!! I can’t imagine getting annoyed by people stating how awful an item of clothing is. 

I don't think there's anything wrong with critiquing the dress, but many people take it to the extreme and have to mention how bad her hair looks or how she looks dirty (someone above just said how it looks like she didn't wash) or mock her mental health and I think that's what the user you're replying to is talking about. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block