Former assistant Vickt T defends Britney “Let her be whoever the **** she wants to be”

3 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

And that's why she isn't a good influence.  Not much different than Cade, applauding her daily humiliations. Helping the delusions and protecting the bubble around Britney. 

Stay away Vicky,  stay away.

PS.  Funny enough,  Vicky is a close friend of blogger Jessica, the blogger who wrote an article about Britney using m***. Interesting, right? 

Fake Friend GIF by nothing,nowhere.

I agree she shouldn’t be encouraging it, but I think that she is right that we shouldn’t tear her down and make conspiracy theories and try to act like psychiatrists 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

And that's why she isn't a good influence.  Not much different than Cade, applauding her daily humiliations. Helping the delusions and protecting the bubble around Britney. 

Stay away Vicky,  stay away.

PS.  Funny enough,  Vicky is a close friend of blogger Jessica, the blogger who wrote an article about Britney using m***. Interesting, right? 

Fake Friend GIF by nothing,nowhere.

Exactly

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

The only time Britney was controlled was due to the C Ship and Jimbo controlled her. Anyone blaming fans for 'trying to control" Britney are delusional to think she's being controlled. 

Even Scam couldn't control her. 

I didn't say you are controlling her. I said you a pro Britney being controlled. Reading comprehension is very important.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I didn't say you are controlling her. I said you a pro Britney being controlled. Reading comprehension is very important.

I’m not pro Brit being controlled! People are just giving their opinions! Whether you agree or not isn’t comprehensible! 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Vicky was always a real one! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Of course the delusional users in here that are pro-Britney being controlled are mad to see her spilling the tea and putting them in their place :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Such real one, just like I  love her friendship with a woman spreading false info of Britney using m***. Bravo sis, that's our girl Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

Edited by Dark Willow
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

The only time Britney was controlled was due to the C Ship and Jimbo controlled her. Anyone blaming fans for 'trying to control" Britney are delusional to think she's being controlled. 

Even Scam couldn't control her. 

I laugh every time I read some fans crying about other fans trying to control Britney.  It's so funny because it just shows many of them didn't understand what the c-ship was and to this day still have the wrong idea about it.

Complaining about something will never be the same as "stripped someone's civil rights". 

I'm sorry but no one is entitled enough to feel they can live however they want. Otherwise, people would pick up guns and start shooting at each other. It isn't a reach to ask someone to tone down something if we feel it's causing the person more damage. I feel like we're being gaslighted into thinking this is tactful behaviour. 

47 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Such real one, just like I  love her friendship with a woman spreading false info of Britney using m***. Bravo sis, that's our girl Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

Except you have no evidence that she did that other than the voices in your head :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

And if you believe they are close friends, that probably means they aren't :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Edited by BlackoutITZ
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Hamelia said:

I wonder what is going on in the mind of some of you. Whatever Britney posts, some of you go on attack mode. Somebody from her present or former inner circle, you go on attack mode. Forum posts defending Britney, you go on attack mode. Based on this forum behavior you either have a specific agenda or you need help to deal with your anger.

They need help period. Sad lives 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I'm sorry but no one is entitled enough to feel they can live however they want. Otherwise, people would pick up guns and start shooting at each other. It isn't a reach to ask someone to tone down something if we feel it's causing the person more damage. I feel like we're being gaslighted into thinking this is tactful behaviour. 

You have time to re-read, rethink and delete this. I’m sorry you’re so stunted in your life that you feel you can’t live freely. To compare someone smoking and dancing to shooting someone is.. wild. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Love 4

I’m reading her book and feel like such an ******* for things I’ve said. It gets frustrating as a fan defending things but fk she never asked us to! Like who are we to even think she needs defending? I have a whole new perspective and deep respect for Britney. What a woman.

• Love 1
  • Leader
4 hours ago, jokobish said:

@Jordan Miller it’s truly a shame who you have become. You’ll do anything for a viral moment at the expense of Britney. You’ve been doing this blog crap for almost your whole life now and it hasn’t taken off and it will never take off to the degree you want it to because you yourself are not an authentic person. Nobody was saying those videos were AI, you saw a couple comments from weirdos and ran with it. You know exactly what you’re doing and that’s why you blocked me on insta bc I will ALWAYS call you out. 

Uhhhh lol you alright?

There’s literally hundreds of comments about AI in this post. 

Idk why I blocked you but based on this comment I’m not surprised. You probably said something awful to me. I don’t need BH to take off. It serves its purpose for those who like being here and that’s enough. I don’t have anything to prove. Like, if this place is such a flop why are you posting :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Uhhhh lol you alright?

There’s literally hundreds of comments about AI in this post. 

Idk why I blocked you but based on this comment I’m not surprised. You probably said something awful to me. I don’t need BH to take off. It serves its purpose for those who like being here and that’s enough. I don’t have anything to prove. Like, if this place is such a flop why are you posting :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

8 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Vicky have a seat sweetie, clearly things weren't strong enough when you were working for her which is why you aren't employed by Britney no longer.

In addition, it's social media when Britney is getting n.ude, dancing with knives, and promoting cigarettes in a glamorous way people will talk.

People need to stop acting like things uploaded on social platforms, aren't going to be judged, given comments and opinions. 

people judge her on ANYTHING not just the knives and *****. she knows people would be commenting on those that is why she decided to make those controversial videos.

People have a right to comment but they don’t have to BE NASTY ALL THE TIME

always find something positive and give compliments to people, express gratitudes, one of many ways to stay mentally healthy. my psychologist said so.

if someone is constantly bashing people online for no reason… they cra cra

• Love 1
  • Like 4
7 hours ago, Hamelia said:

I wonder what is going on in the mind of some of you. Whatever Britney posts, some of you go on attack mode. Somebody from her present or former inner circle, you go on attack mode. Forum posts defending Britney, you go on attack mode. Based on this forum behavior you either have a specific agenda or you need help to deal with your anger.

they are not getting what they want so they throw tantrums 

and when they gets something it is always not good enough

people got issues

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, buzwei2005 said:

if someone is constantly bashing people online for no reason… they cra cra

Especially on a literal Britney forum. Ppl confused by this, I encourage to go to breatheheavy.com and read the giant words at the top. This is a Britney community. Yes, everyone is entitled to an opinion but don’t be flabbergasted when when of all places on the World Wide Web you see ppl support her. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block