Former assistant Vickt T defends Britney “Let her be whoever the **** she wants to be”

6 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Except you have no evidence that she did that other than the voices in your head :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

And if you believe they are close friends, that probably means they aren't :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Vicky literally wrote Jessica is her dear friend, likes and shares her content. Jessica talked about Vicky in her stories. You just need to go outside and see more bb... here one evidence:

I will pretend you didn't know that information, because if you knew... then I think you’re fine with people saying Brit is a m*** addict. Fabulous fan, fabulous Vicky. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Edited by Dark Willow
19 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

What I’ve been wondering is, how did Jacob Diamond manage to post videos we’d never seen before which were clearly filmed by Vicky? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Vicky had contact with Felicia and some old Britney friend. And Jessica, the blogger and Vicky's real friend, has contact with the Spears family and Jacob.

Edited by Dark Willow
51 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

What I’ve been wondering is, how did Jacob Diamond manage to post videos we’d never seen before which were clearly filmed by Vicky:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

They two were probably friends? Who knows? We all know that Diamond is fuucking biitch who is obsessed

Spoiler

Even he is hot af!!!

And Vicky is giving me the same obsession vibes. They two are so perfect for each other with their personalities and their obsession about Britney :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Spoiler

⢀⣀⣤⣴⣶⣶⣾⣿⣷⣶⣶⣦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⢠⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭⣭⣭⣭⣭⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣀⠀ ⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⡶⠶⠶⠶⠶⣶⣭⣽⣿⣿⣷⣆ ⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⠈⢿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠉⠁⠈⠉⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣿⡿⠃ ⠀⠀⠀⠉⠁⠀⢴⣐⢦⠀⠀⠀⣴⡖⣦⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠋⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢀⡔⣻⣭⡇⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⡇⠦⣬⣟⢓⡄⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⠿⠿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⢼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⡄⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⣀⣤⣴⣾⣿⣷⣭⣭⣭⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀ ⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣸⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀ ⠀⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⢻⣿⣿⡄⠀ ⠀⢸⣿⣮⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢹⣿⣿⣿⡟⢛⢻⣷⢻⣿⣧⠀ ⠀⠀⣿⡏⣿⡟⡛⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⠸⣿⣿⣿⣷⣬⣼⣿⢸⣿⣿⠀

Edited by Wendy Williams
7 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I'm sorry but no one is entitled enough to feel they can live however they want. Otherwise, people would pick up guns and start shooting at each other. It isn't a reach to ask someone to tone down something if we feel it's causing the person more damage. I feel like we're being gaslighted into thinking this is tactful behaviour. 

Wow the ignorance is BAFFLING.

Being yourself is like picking up guns and shooting people ??? Really ??? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

You can be yourself as long as it doesn't harm other people. You can be yourself as long as you don't break the law.

When you are dancing around having a cigarette enjoying music and being yourself, nobody gets hurt, not even in the slightest.

When you shoot people, they die. 

A kindergartner would get this.

Tone it down because it's "causing her damage" ??  First of all, who are you to determine what is causing her damage ? Second of all, you can damage your own image as much as you please, it doesn't mean you are a danger to yourself. 

Maybe for the first time in her life she feels like she can just 100% be herself and show her true self to people. For the first time, in the 25 years that we have daily seen images portrayed of Britney BY OTHERS (including her management, tv, magazines, the papparazzi,...) we now get to see her, portrayed by herself.

It conflicts with the images we've been fed daily for 25 years, and that's hard for some people to grasp I see. 

Edited by everybodygoesdown
13 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Wow the ignorance is BAFFLING.

Being yourself is like picking up guns and shooting people ??? Really ??? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

You can be yourself as long as it doesn't harm other people. You can be yourself as long as you don't break the law.

When you are dancing around having a cigarette enjoying music and being yourself, nobody gets hurt, not even in the slightest.

When you shoot people, they die. 

A kindergartner would get this.

Tone it down because it's "causing her damage" ??  First of all, who are you to determine what is causing her damage ? Second of all, you can damage your own image as much as you please, it doesn't mean you are a danger to yourself. 

Maybe for the first time in her life she feels like she can just 100% be herself and show her true self to people. For the first time, in the 25 years that we have daily seen images portrayed of Britney BY OTHERS (including her management, tv, magazines, the papparazzi,...) we now get to see her, portrayed by herself.

It conflicts with the images we've been fed daily for 25 years, and that's hard for some people to grasp I see. 

“When you are dancing around having a cigarette enjoying music and being yourself, nobody gets hurt, not even in the slightest.”

Except that it’s illegal, and it’s imposing on the small private studio she’s renting, and inconsiderate to the next person who goes in there. If you think it’s no big deal, would you allow someone to come in and smoke in your home freely? (Unless you’re also a smoker of course, if so ignore that question!)

And if this is who she really is, more power to her, she can and should enjoy that freedom to be who she is. Other people will react to that, and that includes the public who she puts her content out to. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

“When you are dancing around having a cigarette enjoying music and being yourself, nobody gets hurt, not even in the slightest.”

Except that it’s illegal, and it’s imposing on the small private studio she’s renting, and inconsiderate to the next person who goes in there. If you think it’s no big deal, would you allow someone to come in and smoke in your home freely? (Unless you’re also a smoker of course, if so ignore that question!)

And if this is who she really is, more power to her, she can and should enjoy that freedom to be who she is. Other people will react to that, and that includes the public who she puts her content out to. 

you have no clue what britney clarified she can and can’t do in this studio. once again get over it. it’s not your studio, the proof is there, if the dance studio had a problem with it, then let the dance studio handle it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, Hamelia said:

I wonder what is going on in the mind of some of you. Whatever Britney posts, some of you go on attack mode. Somebody from her present or former inner circle, you go on attack mode. Forum posts defending Britney, you go on attack mode. Based on this forum behavior you either have a specific agenda or you need help to deal with your anger.

Agreed. They get mad at Britney and everyone around her at this point. I think some of fans just want to control her if they could or is angry she's not performing again. The parasocial has gotten bad with some of these fans.

Edited by BritneyInTheZoney
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

you have no clue what britney clarified she can and can’t do in this studio. once again get over it. it’s not your studio, the proof is there, if the dance studio had a problem with it, then let the dance studio handle it. 

https://propertyproshawaii.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Hawaii-Smoke-Free-Law-FAQ-1.pdf

Well I was just going by the law. 

And when you tell me to “get over it” are you telling me not to comment on this situation or mention it again? If so, unless Jordan and the mods decide I’m breaking the rules of the site and remove my posts then I’ll keep giving my opinion in a respectful way.

I’m not rude or hostile to any members on here, for example I’d never tell another member to “get a life” or “sit down and shut up” or “get over it”. 

3 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

What I’ve been wondering is, how did Jacob Diamond manage to post videos we’d never seen before which were clearly filmed by Vicky? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Right . Y’all are so quick to be fooled by someone playing in your face! This lady was sending out videos of her private moments on vacation with Britney to a random fan. STOP IT Vicky T! 

14 hours ago, BraveBritney said:

100% agree I’m so over this “stop judging” well then she should stop posting it if she doesn’t want it open for

discussion like wtf else is the point it’s clearly for attention  

I kinda side with Vicki .  Stop bashing someone . She had many years of control and torture. She’s figuring it out and finally free. Smoking is a right . Weather you agree or not.. he time it was more acceptable.  I hate cigarettes yet I do not hate on others who smoke. So get over it. The knives get over . The ***** get over .. she was always s exualized  .  I agree with Vicki. Support her , be kind. Maybe talk to her . Yet stop the bashing . Does it cause more damage ?  This is the reality of her control and abuse. Let her be folks . I get the concern yet I think people need to let her do her thing and figure it out without the hate . Delete her. Yet hate is pointless. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

He was in Lynne's online friend circle before they had a fall-out. Vicky's job was to create video content that Britney shared as she saw fit. Britney could have sent the videos to her mother who shared them with her friends.

Britney has a fraught relationship with her mother. On the one hand, it's her mother with whom she had a good relationship decades ago, on the other hand Lynne betrayed her. 

I mean breatheheavy encouraging this theory that it could be AI generated on Instagram is ridiculous.  You are just fuelling conspiracys at this point. This is Britney of today. It seems she’s unwell and no it’s not the one we fell in love with, she’s far from it but that’s just life 

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block