Former assistant Vickt T defends Britney “Let her be whoever the **** she wants to be”

22 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

And that's why she isn't a good influence.  Not much different than Cade, applauding her daily humiliations. Helping the delusions and protecting the bubble around Britney. 

Stay away Vicky,  stay away.

PS.  Funny enough,  Vicky is a close friend of blogger Jessica, the blogger who wrote an article about Britney using m***. Interesting, right? 

Fake Friend GIF by nothing,nowhere.

For sure Vicky is kinda throwing shade in the post too, saying this IS the real Britney and kind of trying to confirm without confirming things are messy. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

For sure Vicky is kinda throwing shade in the post too, saying this IS the real Britney and kind of trying to confirm without confirming things are messy. 

Hmm I think you’re right. And she always try to say nobody is forcing Britney to be this way.

I think she still talks about Britney because she never accepted fans making questions during her time working for B. It's more like "you guys are wrong as always" instead of "let me defend my friend". I think Britney never mentioned her again, they're not friends. She was an employee like many others Britney had.

The fact she shares msgs and say Jessica is a dear friend is everything I need to know about her intentions... were never good.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
58 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Vicky have a seat sweetie, clearly things weren't strong enough when you were working for her which is why you aren't employed by Britney no longer.

In addition, it's social media when Britney is getting n.ude, dancing with knives, and promoting cigarettes in a glamorous way people will talk.

People need to stop acting like things uploaded on social platforms, aren't going to be judged, given comments and opinions. 

100% agree I’m so over this “stop judging” well then she should stop posting it if she doesn’t want it open for

discussion like wtf else is the point it’s clearly for attention  

• Love 5
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

I wonder what is going on in the mind of some of you. Whatever Britney posts, some of you go on attack mode. Somebody from her present or former inner circle, you go on attack mode. Forum posts defending Britney, you go on attack mode. Based on this forum behavior you either have a specific agenda or you need help to deal with your anger.

No one is on attack mode or personally insulting Britney, we are being honest and giving our opinions on the content she chooses to share with the world herself. You can love someone and be honest as to when they need help, you don’t have to worship and defend every action they take, especially when it’s almost indefensible. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, BraveBritney said:

100% agree I’m so over this “stop judging” well then she should stop posting it if she doesn’t want it open for

discussion like wtf else is the point it’s clearly for attention  

For real, and I've mentioned several times the headlines on Britney slow way down when she's not posting. Britney claims she wants privacy, but in my opinion she doesn't when she posts things reaching for attention and a reaction.

Yet they expect everyone just to be silent or if you say something 'fans are trying to control' her. 

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Hmm I think you’re right. And she always try to say nobody is forcing Britney to be this way.

I think she still talks about Britney because she never accepted fans making questions during her time working for B. It's more like "you guys are wrong as always" instead of "let me defend my friend". I think Britney never mentioned her again, they're not friends. She was an employee like many others Britney had.

The fact she shares msgs and say Jessica is a dear friend is everything I need to know about her intentions... were never good.

Exactly, Vicky ran for the hills and or Britney let her go because things weren't working.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Vicky was always a real one! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Of course the delusional users in here that are pro-Britney being controlled are mad to see her spilling the tea and putting them in their place :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

The only time Britney was controlled was due to the C Ship and Jimbo controlled her. Anyone blaming fans for 'trying to control" Britney are delusional to think she's being controlled. 

Even Scam couldn't control her. 

• Like 3

I think Sam tried to do an intervention and that led to the downfall of their relationship. I believe Britney fires anyone who doesn’t enable her behavior …  which is her right . Who knows maybe Vicky said something to her … hence her being gone 

Her kids refusing to see her .. didn’t change her behavior so nothing really will . So people should leave her alone 

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

@Jordan Miller it’s truly a shame who you have become. You’ll do anything for a viral moment at the expense of Britney. You’ve been doing this blog crap for almost your whole life now and it hasn’t taken off and it will never take off to the degree you want it to because you yourself are not an authentic person. Nobody was saying those videos were AI, you saw a couple comments from weirdos and ran with it. You know exactly what you’re doing and that’s why you blocked me on insta bc I will ALWAYS call you out. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Vicky have a seat sweetie, clearly things weren't strong enough when you were working for her which is why you aren't employed by Britney no longer.

In addition, it's social media when Britney is getting n.ude, dancing with knives, and promoting cigarettes in a glamorous way people will talk.

People need to stop acting like things uploaded on social platforms, aren't going to be judged, given comments and opinions. 

Exactly. Totally agree with this. If people don't want to see that, just don't follow. I follow for the judgement of it all. I'm a very judgemental person. And love to judge. And will continue to judge because honestly, I have nothing else to do and because I can

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block