Former assistant Vickt T defends Britney “Let her be whoever the **** she wants to be”

I also think fans can’t believe this is “the iconic Britney” so they have to make conspiracy’s and excuses as to why she looks, behaves or acts like this. Mental trauma does this to people, it can change you as a person. Actually..  I do wonder what age mentality fans have because the concept of why she acts this way isn’t hard to grasp.  It reminds me of Amanda bynes new tik tok account.. all the people in the comments saying “this is not my Amanda bynes” wtf. 

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Like 2

True friends/fans should be able to say when somebody crossed a line. Part of being friends with someone includes protecting them. At this point, Britney needes to be protected from herself with posting pictures and videos that creates a negative narrtive about her.

Only fake friends and fake supporters would let negative things happen...

• Love 1
  • Like 4
32 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

I also think fans can’t believe this is “the iconic Britney” so they have to make conspiracy’s and excuses as to why she looks, behaves or acts like this. Mental trauma does this to people, it can change you as a person. Actually..  I do wonder what age mentality fans have because the concept of why she acts this way isn’t hard to grasp.  It reminds me of Amanda bynes new tik tok account.. all the people in the comments saying “this is not my Amanda bynes” wtf. 

It's not mental trauma the truth is Britney was acting really strange in 2007 the whole OK magazine shoot where she stole clothing was paranoid and went toilet without the door closed ect, the constant corting paps to fed her need for attention which she now gets from IG, we might be in a different year but this is the same Britney that led to the conservatorship. Team con just kept this Britney hidden for 13 years and the medication probably made her more stable, it's clear she is unwell, even if your her fans take your blinders off, Britney needs help she has shown she is unable to get that help for herself, someone needs to step in before she ends up as just another entertainer/performer that dies too soon.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
23 minutes ago, ashleigh samuels2009 said:

It's not mental trauma the truth is Britney was acting really strange in 2007 the whole OK magazine shoot where she stole clothing was paranoid and went toilet without the door closed ect, the constant corting paps to fed her need for attention which she now gets from IG, we might be in a different year but this is the same Britney that led to the conservatorship. Team con just kept this Britney hidden for 13 years and the medication probably made her more stable, it's clear she is unwell, even if your her fans take your blinders off, Britney needs help she has shown she is unable to get that help for herself, someone needs to step in before she ends up as just another entertainer/performer that dies too soon.

Mental trauma can literally be the same as being mentally unwell? Are you dumb? You mention 2007.. she had been through so much trauma already by then which can trigger all types of disorders aka mental illness AND be from trauma. No one is safe or “immune” from disorders… not even yourself sir.  they can be triggered from events or from environmental impact/changes.  Where in my post did I say “she doesn’t need help”  Maybe start reading posts properly and look into what trauma and mental illness actually can do to a person and how they act as you seem clueless. 

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Mental trauma can literally be the same as being mentally unwell? Are you dumb? You mention 2007.. she had been through so much trauma already by then which can trigger all types of disorders aka mental illness AND be from trauma. No one is safe or “immune” from disorders… not even yourself sir.  they can be triggered from events or from environmental impact/changes.  Where in my post did I say “she doesn’t need help”  Maybe start reading posts properly and look into what trauma and mental illness actually can do to a person and how they act as you seem clueless. 

Not clueless as you claim but I was just pointing out this behavior she is exhibiting is not new and that the con helped with the medication to stabilize her, I wish she would get help that's it.

11 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Uhhhh lol you alright?

There’s literally hundreds of comments about AI in this post. 

Idk why I blocked you but based on this comment I’m not surprised. You probably said something awful to me. I don’t need BH to take off. It serves its purpose for those who like being here and that’s enough. I don’t have anything to prove. Like, if this place is such a flop why are you posting :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Just MANJOBI but compelled to say yes Jordan, yes! I’ve been in & out of Exhale for a long, long time and I’ve seen users giving you absolute rudeness to which you’ve replied with such class & kindness. I still think you have done so here but you need to put your foot down. WE ARE IN YOUR HOUSE, after all:smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

EDIT: I’d also like to say Jordan might be one of the only people, I’ve seen on here who hasn’t said she needs help / messy or whatever. I don’t mean to kiss up either, just have some g*d d*amn respect - you wouldn’t be able to air your ridiculous notions of what is right and what is wrong on here without him.

Edited by femmef4toole
  • Love 2
  • Leader
8 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

You won't earn any extra points with these defensive comments, you've already failed and Britney won't take you back. Deal with. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I'm not trying to earn points from people who are rude to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Maybe to you I've failed, but I think I've done a great job - I've done the best I could. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Leader
2 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

I mean breatheheavy encouraging this theory that it could be AI generated on Instagram is ridiculous.  You are just fuelling conspiracys at this point. This is Britney of today. It seems she’s unwell and no it’s not the one we fell in love with, she’s far from it but that’s just life 

My post literally refutes the AI stuff. The other post had almost 2000 comments so I felt compelled to say something. 

I've seen a bunch of people coming for me in this topic. Makes me not want to participate. 

• Love 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, femmef4toole said:

Just MANJOBI but compelled to say yes Jordan, yes! I’ve been in & out of Exhale for a long, long time and I’ve seen users giving you absolute rudeness to which you’ve replied with such class & kindness. I still think you have done so here but you need to put your foot down. WE ARE IN YOUR HOUSE, after all:smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

EDIT: I’d also like to say Jordan might be one of the only people, I’ve seen on here who hasn’t said she needs help / messy or whatever. I don’t mean to kiss up either, just have some g*d d*amn respect - you wouldn’t be able to air your ridiculous notions of what is right and what is wrong on here without him.

It's par for the course when posting about Britney on social media / here that I get pushback. Britney is an emotionally-charged figure in all of our lives, so it makes sense that I get heat by proxy. I don't like it, but it's something I accepted a long time ago. 

Anyway, really appreciate the kind words! 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm not trying to earn points from people who are rude to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Maybe to you I've failed, but I think I've done a great job - I've done the best I could. 

I'm talking to Vicky - my reaction is aimed at her insta comments:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

https://propertyproshawaii.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Hawaii-Smoke-Free-Law-FAQ-1.pdf

Well I was just going by the law. 

And when you tell me to “get over it” are you telling me not to comment on this situation or mention it again? If so, unless Jordan and the mods decide I’m breaking the rules of the site and remove my posts then I’ll keep giving my opinion in a respectful way.

I’m not rude or hostile to any members on here, for example I’d never tell another member to “get a life” or “sit down and shut up” or “get over it”. 

i’m telling you to mind your own business. the amount of obsession you have over a situation that does not concern you at all is strange. you’re obviously a weirdo. but the crazy thing about it is you’re the same kind of people who is demanding that britney gets help. it does not make sense at all. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

So she is obsessed with Britney that she is talking to her (former) friends?

I don't know the intention behind it (I don't think its good tho) but yeah, Vicky already interacted with that Jansen redneck, the old Britney friend... 

Vicky liked several Jansen posts too 

Much more if you check Jansen feed posts.

And Jacob contacted Jessica and invited her (according to him) to visit Lynne, to allegedly clarify some Britney/family rumors. 

Edited by Dark Willow
10 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I don't know the intention behind it (I don't think its good tho) but yeah, Vicky already interacted with that Jansen redneck, the old Britney friend... 

And Jacob contacted Jessica and invited her (according to him) to visit Lynne, to allegedly clarify some Britney/family rumors. 

This is so creepy I- 20240212-171133.gif

• Like 2
1 hour ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i’m telling you to mind your own business. the amount of obsession you have over a situation that does not concern you at all is strange. you’re obviously a weirdo. but the crazy thing about it is you’re the same kind of people who is demanding that britney gets help. it does not make sense at all. 

I’m not demanding anything, just noticing what she shares and then commenting on a Britney forum, and yes I was called a weirdo all through school so very used to that. 

I try hard to be polite to people though despite the fact that people are irritated by me, and discuss things like an adult even if I’m wrong about something and always looking to challenge how I see things. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Much more if you check Jansen feed posts.

I barely recognized Jansen lol. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block