Former assistant Vickt T defends Britney “Let her be whoever the **** she wants to be”

Probably another sycophant but I agree with her in principle. It's weird how these people claim to be supporters of Britney, they 'care' about Britney and want her to be free. But even if inadvertent they are shading and picking apart everything on her social media. The irony doesn't go unnoticed, and they have done this since the very beginning.

Somebody could write a whole thesis on this and what it says about parasocial relationships.

13 hours ago, ashleigh samuels2009 said:

It's not mental trauma the truth is Britney was acting really strange in 2007 the whole OK magazine shoot where she stole clothing was paranoid and went toilet without the door closed ect, the constant corting paps to fed her need for attention which she now gets from IG, we might be in a different year but this is the same Britney that led to the conservatorship. Team con just kept this Britney hidden for 13 years and the medication probably made her more stable, it's clear she is unwell, even if your her fans take your blinders off, Britney needs help she has shown she is unable to get that help for herself, someone needs to step in before she ends up as just another entertainer/performer that dies too soon.

It is just a matter of time. She will end up hurting herself or someone. She will be back in the psychiatric hospital or in another conservatorship.I think the family is sitting back waiting for the world to see why she needed a conservatorship.Sadly, she is proving to the world daily that she needs a conservatorship. 

13 minutes ago, Elle90s said:

It is just a matter of time. She will end up hurting herself or someone. She will be back in the psychiatric hospital or in another conservatorship.I think the family is sitting back waiting for the world to see why she needed a conservatorship.Sadly, she is proving to the world daily that she needs a conservatorship. 

Another person who thinks dancing is a reason for a conservatorship. Smoking is, too, right? (sarcasm) Smoking indoors while dancing is the worst!!! (sarcasm)

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block