Listen to Britney Spears' cover of Whitney Houston's "I Have Nothing" (Full Demo)

2 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Seems the actual file is this one... And this one sounds more realistic, IMO.

EDIT: The girl who posted the full LQ rip just told me she sent vault the audio and he enhanced it. 

It's on the comments from her YouTube video

@GregReid 

This sounds better. Nearly identical to the leaked snippet if it’s not exactly the same. The enhanced one sounds…off. It sounds like she has zero control and her tone is all over the place. This is more consistent 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, studlygeorge said:

This sounds better. Nearly identical to the leaked snippet if it’s not exactly the same. The enhanced one sounds…off. It sounds like she has zero control and her tone is all over the place. This is more consistent 

Yeah, I don’t know what BV did to “enhance” that recording but it sounds terrible. There’s no range and the dynamics are all off. Hopefully the person who ripped the cassette will post a download link of their rip so we can at least have the original source file. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

Sweetie Britneys Vault has been very reliable in leaking everything from never before seen rehearsal footage, photoshoots and songs. What makes you think they are going to be leaking a fake demo of Britney? For what reason? I’m way more inclined to believe someone who has given us ton of material in the past over someone roleplaying as Wendy Williams on a forum that just says its fake as a fact bc they say so.

That being said, the demo sounds low quality and like it was run through some software to make it better quality. It does not sound bad, but definitely not great. However the potential was always there, her voice just was never nurtured properly. 

I said what I said. Totally different than leaked one

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, eu sei que sou hot said:

Did she not re-record it? Maybe the version that has been on YouTube for years is a re-recording and the one that leaked today is the raw version? Why were demo songs that leaked from this cassette tape reworked in the final version?

2 hours ago, PlayboyMommy said:

It took a bunch of editing but I can safely confirm that this is not only the same track user stoked2toke originally posted on that clip but also that this is roughly the same pitch the original master recording had and that their version was the one that was pitched up

To put it simply, tape is not digital, both speed and tone can hugely differ depending on not only what player you use to play back a tape but also the condition of both said player and the tape itself

In stoked's case their equipment pitched up the tracks as corroborated by their rip of Love the Hurt Away which was slightly pitched up compared to the master file producers Full Force first posted on their site

With that in my mind, I added and then subtracted the exact semitones from said rip to this one and the 'original' pitch was actually at least a semitone lower than what we have now and since that didn't sound right, I'm pretty sure what we have now is the real deal

There's also a lot more that goes into preserving analog recordings like wow and flutter but needless to say the Clear Tech player used to rip the tape, while not ideal, it's still better than what stoked used for his original rip

1 hour ago, Vortex87 said:

It's clearly the same recording, except this new one is pitched down. All of her vocal nuances and ad-libs are the same. 

I don't think. It's fake. Someone else is pretending to be her, who doesn't know the lyrics

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block