Listen to Britney Spears' cover of Whitney Houston's "I Have Nothing" (Full Demo)

3 minutes ago, igmate said:

i don't recognize her voice at all on the first verse, definitely do on the chorus though. 

I'll be honest - I can't believe this is the same person who sang in 1996 Open Arms/Silent Night. Why did she sing this 3 semitones lower than Whitney, when she had the voice to sing higher a year earlier?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Wendy Williams said:

I'll be honest - I can't believe this is the same person who sang in 1996 Open Arms/Silent Night. Why did she sing this 3 semitones lower than Whitney, when she had the voice to sing higher a year earlier?

I remember her cover of "Open Arms" too and she had a higher register also. Her voice is a mystery lol

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

What happened? :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

So weird.. maybe she had her period or she was sick when she recorded "I Have Nothing" but that's a strange choice to send this to a record label. She could do alot better.

• Love 1
On 2/21/2024 at 12:49 AM, BraveNewSeth said:

She confirmed that she’s buying a tape converter and will get us a proper rip 😭 We should have a better version by next week hopefully. 

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading: it’s next week 

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block