Listen to Britney Spears' cover of Whitney Houston's "I Have Nothing" (Full Demo)

7 hours ago, Pabaroti1986 said:

What has this place turned into?

Instead of uniting as a fan base and feeling the joy this elusive piece of nostalgia should bring, so many so called fans here have apparently become sound engineers disputing Britney’s very own vocals. 

This is Britney and I, for one, am so grateful this demo has finally leaked in entirety after so long. The times may have changed but the love for that talented girl from Kentwood, Louisiana who became one of the greatest superstars in the world will remain forever ❤️🌹

:bow_bowing_orange:

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Cuz that's not her :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

It literally sounds like how she sounded when she was singing on the MMC just lower quality.

Also,  I hear a lot of Baby vocals in the video Britney’s Vault posted.

21 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

It's fake. Sorry. There is a HUGE difference between this and this video:

Britney knows well the lyrics, and the OP's video sounds like someone else pretending to be Britney who doesn't even know the lyrics :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Another thing if you listen closely, the person singing clears their throat in the video you posted after the change my colors for you lyric which with Britney being a professional, she wouldn’t have that in a recording that she would be using to get a record deal, sorry. Also we never got confirmation that video was even real.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Are you sure this is real?

Her voice sounds much different than the first one that leaked years ago

In the one Wendy posted, the person singing clears their throat after the change all my colors for you lyric which we all know Britney being the perfectionist professional that she is wouldn’t have that in a demo tape she’s trying to sell to record companies to get a record deal.

For the longest time I thought that video was real, but after taking the time to analyze both videos, I just happened to catch that clearing of the throat which automatically tells me it’s fake.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
21 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

In the one Wendy posted, the person singing clears their throat after the change all my colors for you lyric which we all know Britney being the perfectionist professional that she is wouldn’t have that in a demo tape she’s trying to sell to record companies to get a record deal.

For the longest time I thought that video was real, but after taking the time to analyze both videos, I just happened to catch that clearing of the throat which automatically tells me it’s fake.

That makes sense.

I don't know why someone would post something if it isn't the real thing.

The same way that the new video was recorded from a speaker that was playing the cassette, I think the throat clearing in the original snippet could have been someone in the room who was recording at the time? And not necessarily from the demo?

1 hour ago, The Femme Fatale said:

It literally sounds like how she sounded when she was singing on the MMC just lower quality.

Also,  I hear a lot of Baby vocals in the video Britney’s Vault posted.

Another thing if you listen closely, the person singing clears their throat in the video you posted after the change my colors for you lyric which with Britney being a professional, she wouldn’t have that in a recording that she would be using to get a record deal, sorry. Also we never got confirmation that video was even real.

If so, she sings it so low and unnecessary, we all heard her doing high notes in mmc and silent night in 1996

• Haha 1

It’s amazing to me how much discourse it is if this is real or not? lol it’s clearly Britney.

I think the Britney Vault version extracted her vocals and used an AI in an attempt to “boost” the vocal volume. This clearly backfired because Britney’s voice pre-baby one more time was so deep and her technique was not perfected yet. But as others have stated, the audio from the unedited version sounds nearly identical to her vocals on MMC.

Hopefully the girl who bought the tape can properly record it and upload the file. It’s so pretty. Very cool to hear this piece of Britney history in full finally

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block