Listen to Britney Spears' cover of Whitney Houston's "I Have Nothing" (Full Demo)

Just catching up on everything!

i just wanted to say that I don’t think all of the BV hate is necessary at all!

if anything they were just trying to enhance what was there and  to be honest you can hear her vocals more!

please stop complaining or saying horrible things, he’s literally just providing you with content????

Plus I love him 🤣😍 I think he is amazing and I think he has provided the fan base with a WEALTH of amazing exclusives, beautiful UHQ photos and all sorts!

they are the ‘Vault’ after all, genius if you ask me 😏:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

WHY CANT YOU ALL JUST BE GRATEFUL! 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Doesn't sound like Britney  Whitney Houston Reaction GIF

Please be reminded that she was only 14 when this was originally recorded.

Reconciling the vocals of Britney pre-superstardom with the vocals many have known her to have throughout her discography has always been a point of contention.

Many of us who have followed her career this closely know very well this is her 🌹 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

No, but I’m talking to her and trying to help her convert it properly to MP3. The file that she shared with BV was recorded on her phone 😭 

Just out of curiosity what do you suggest? 🙂

is there a device where you can link casette to laptop and then record it?

also, maybe ask that it gets converted to ‘WAV’, ‘AIFF’, ‘ALAC’ or ‘FLAC’

We can’t exactly get ‘lossless’ from a cassette as it’s not a digital format but at least we will have minimal information lost!

1 minute ago, GregReid said:

Just out of curiosity what do you suggest? 🙂

is there a device where you can link casette to laptop and then record it?

also, maybe ask that it gets converted to ‘WAV’, ‘AIFF’, ‘ALAC’ or ‘FLAC’

We can’t exactly get ‘lossless’ from a cassette as it’s not a digital format but at least we will have minimal information lost!

I’m sorry but I’m the wrong person to ask 🤣

Yes, there are several devices listed on Amazon that allow you to link the cassette up to a laptop and record. It looks like you can even use Audacity which is free and easy to use. 

The quality unfortunately won’t a match a digital MP3 file but it’ll at least sound better than something recorded off an iPhone. I’m hoping it’ll at least sound as good as those other cassette demos that leaked a few years ago. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block