Listen to Britney Spears' cover of Whitney Houston's "I Have Nothing" (Full Demo)

19 minutes ago, GregReid said:

This is the full demo that was sent out on cassette tape to record executives before Britney got signed to Jive.

It's fake. Sorry. There is a HUGE difference between this and this video:

Britney knows well the lyrics, and the OP's video sounds like someone else pretending to be Britney who doesn't even know the lyrics :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

I'm actually excited to hear this, but I'm also curious about the differences between this track and the first leaked clip. Could it be the quality? IDK.

I’m wondering if it’s pitched slightly differently too? I can’t tell!

whatever is the truth, there IS a difference between the two clips. The previously leaked clip sounds like an actual demo, recorded at a studio. This new clip sounds like someone just sang directly to the recorder or a phone or something, because also the voice sounds too clear, much clearer than the music, and it sounds more like FFney than pre-BOMT. The notes themselves sound different too.

Maybe they are two different things. Or maybe one is fake.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block