Britney Spears Is Still Dating Former Housekeeper Paul Richard Soliz Despite His Criminal Background (Exclusive)

1 hour ago, Blackout Britney said:

A good friend, anyone who has her best interest would say no Britney this isn’t Right.. the amount of times my friends told my delusional ***

She can do whatever she wants. We freed her so that she can do this. Remember ? It's her life ❤️❤️❤️

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Paul will be the same thing. The guys are smart enough to secure a good chunk of money from her. How many se.e.x tape do you think her team "paid to disappear" at this point?

S3x tapes? Don't be ridiculous. She'd love to post those herself.

• Haha 9
1 hour ago, Blackout Britney said:

Uh that wasn’t my point. She needs a life coach and I’m sure many agree. She clearly has poor decision making skills. She’s just proving what they said was wrong 

She needs medical attention for sure!!! 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

she has to figure that sh1t out on her own, she's an adult. Stop infantilizing her. 

When she keeps repeating her mistakes it's no longer 'figuring **** out by herself'. It's become a problem and she needs guidance in this. This is what happens when your family is **** and you have no friends. It's sad this is happening, I don't judge her. I just hope that after all she has been through, she would make smarter choices and think about herself in the long run instead of impulsive choices for short term gratifications. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

So... we didn't have new sources (aka her team) denying the romance?

We had funny moments before... like when they tried to say Paul was only a bodyguard.

After his interview, her sources changed the narrative saying Britney had a fling but after finding out about his past, she stopped everything lmfao.

I want a new edition of terrible Britney sources excuses... I need it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block