Britney Spears Is Still Dating Former Housekeeper Paul Richard Soliz Despite His Criminal Background (Exclusive)

2 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

Stop blaming Lou or team con for every mistake Britney makes, she's an adult and needs to take responsibility for her actions.

Sorry, but you're acting like she's done something immorale and heinous. 'Take responsibility for her actions' lol Please relax and go touch grass. 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Buff said:

I’m sorry but Britney is a grown *** woman and can date whoever she wants. She’s gonna have to learn and make mistakes just like the rest of us. 

True, although most of us usually learn the lesson after two failed marriages with gold diggers.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Who are these sources lmao??
One is saying that they're together (meaning faithful to each other), the other one says that Britney is having s** with other people too and it's just a casual thing. 

So what's the truth? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:
I don't think Britney's seks life is anyone's business. 1. They're both adults 2. They both consent to have seks. Of course I wish she'd date a great guy but giving her dating history + her obvious daddy issues it's not gonna happen. I wish women in general would go to therapy before they get involved with scummy men but alas here we are.

• Like 3
Just now, OneTrackMind said:

Who are these sources lmao??
One is saying that they're together (meaning faithful to each other), the other one says that Britney is having s** with other people too and it's just a casual thing. 

That part! Like, good god, what reliable 'source' would out their client's s** life to a tabloid like this? 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
54 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

It's so funny that the same called fans that are defending her attitudes towards her housekeeper were the ones that were criticizing Sam, even when he was saying great things about her. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

What amazing things was Scam saying? The all is well narrative, his TMZ pop ups, or whatever he's telling his lawyer to try and milk Britney for money in the divorce.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block