Britney Spears Is Still Dating Former Housekeeper Paul Richard Soliz Despite His Criminal Background (Exclusive)

11 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

She would make smarter choices and think about herself in the long run instead of impulsive choices for short term gratifications. 

I suppose you have mastered the art of doing all that, right? It just looks so easy from the outside.

8 hours ago, Fita said:

I suppose you have mastered the art of doing all that, right? It just looks so easy from the outside.

Yea cause this was about me and her having a competition who has mastered these things… but to answer your question: yes I have mastered knowing not to date a guy who has a criminal record for either short and long term needs. 

Edited by nakedsoldier
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

Yea cause this was about me and her having a competition who has mastered these things… but to answer your question: yes I have mastered knowing not to date a guy who has a criminal record for either short and long term needs. 

Good for you. But then, should I believe a tabloid report? Does she really still see him?

If we believe the article, who are those sources who work for Britney and blab about her s** life? Conveniently close to the mediation date! How many employees/sources does she have to fire promptly? Who introduces her to all those men she has supposedly s** with? So many questions and no answers. 

• Love 3
18 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

Can you teach me?

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

lol yes, her track record speaks for itself.  all the men in her life have been trash, starting with her father.

Having a bad example from your drunk father and your parents' marriage of screaming makes it more difficult to choose good men. However, many of these men over the years have been good for and to her. Read her book!

• Love 2
On 2/21/2024 at 10:14 AM, Hamelia said:

Having a bad example from your drunk father and your parents' marriage of screaming makes it more difficult to choose good men. However, many of these men over the years have been good for and to her. Read her book!

Respond to my other message and I already read her book. 

you’re not going to apologize for saying you can’t heal from trauma?

shame on you.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block