Britney Spears Is Still Dating Former Housekeeper Paul Richard Soliz Despite His Criminal Background (Exclusive)

2 hours ago, Buff said:

I’m sorry but Britney is a grown *** woman and can date whoever she wants. She’s gonna have to learn and make mistakes just like the rest of us. 

She's making the same mistakes for 20 years now, if did not learn until now...

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

We knew she was still seeing him, I don't doubt she will marry him or get pregnant. She's out of control, I truly pity the fans still trying to find a way to defend her.

Good thing she is older,  it will be harder to get pregnant. She's lucky for this.

I don't feel bad for most fans because they will lie the moment she shows up smiling with this man by her side. "Oh shes so happy, maybe he is good for her. Let's stop judging her new man... maybe he has a big ****"

We know her pattern and we know the fanbase pattern.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

Disgusting!

Any fan who believes it's healthy for Britney to date some whose records included a disturbing the peace conviction and dismissed child endangerment charge in 2014, a driving without a license conviction in 2016 and a 2022 conviction for a felony possession of a firearm is deluded to say the least. Can't believe Britney's doing this to her own life, seriously! :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Cause new Britney's on a mission ...:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Haha 2
Just now, Dark Willow said:

Good thing she is older,  it will be harder to get pregnant. She's lucky for this.

I don't feel bad for most fans because they will lie the moment she shows up smiling with this man by her side. "Oh shes so happy, maybe he is good for her. Let's stop judging her new man... maybe he has a big ****"

We know her pattern and we know the fanbase pattern.

That part about fans loving the D and bodies of Britney's men and other men and in favor of them showing it off, yet have an issue when Britney shows off her body.

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Yes. I don’t blame them.

Clearly a lot of rumors about Britney are real. We judge thrm because we are Britney fans, but we don't know what they saw or heard. 

The fact she is with a dangerous person like Paul says it all.

Kevin is married to an ex convict a bully and a gambler. There is a mugshot of victoria on the internet 

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Kevin is married to an ex convict a bully and a gambler. There is a mugshot of victoria on the internet 

And Britney is dating a criminal man with more accusations than Victoria. Ex convict and all

Not helping...

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

None of these sources can seem to get their facts straight. First she's not seeing him, then she cheated on Sam with him, then she's apparently dating around and now she's been introduced to his kids.

Mediation date is 6 days away — good job on USWeekly to pinpoint the weakness in this fanbase. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 7
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

And Britney is dating a criminal man with more accusations than Victoria. 

Not helping...

Victoria was possessing illegal guns. And has a bunch of other bad history

What u mean not helping. Kevin gets a pass for it but Britney doesnt? Not to mention, kevin is an addict. And they r running from creditors. 

• Like 4

Just to be clear for those losers in here saying "She's free to date whoever she wants, it's not your business, blabla ...

Us, voicing up on a public figure's life doesn't mean we're trying to control, it's just an opinion, that she'll never read or even she does won't give it a second thought.

With that said, I think she has zero self worth. Subconsciously she thinks she's not good enough to have a GOOD man, with a career, so she accepts the first one who gives her a few sweet words, even if he's a felon. Plus, she's creating the same scenarios in her life and that's a clear sign that's she out of her mind, not meaning she's crazy but that she's just not consciously running her life, and actively learning from her past mistakes.

Even when she had a stable successful partner (JT) she went out and sabotaged it with that Wade. 

At this point, I wish her well of course, but she will deserve every single bad thing that may accure in her future.  Godforbid.

Good luck B :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block