Britney Spears Is Still Dating Former Housekeeper Paul Richard Soliz Despite His Criminal Background (Exclusive)

Her life, her choice. But with all she's been through, she's still never learned her mistakes hasnt she ? :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

If she's stupid enough to actually taking him on luxury vacation with her..... I don't know what to say.... I'm done. 

Hanging out with this kind of man outside of work is red flag.... I just hope at least she's not getting pregnant,  or get married to him (Or it'll be Kfed situation all over again for another 18 yrs at least ) and not get her into any troubles. 

Again, shes free, its her choice. What shes getting herself into, she will need to face the consequences on her own herself.  Less people will have sympathy and pity towards her.

To the people still try to defend her in any way....don't waste your time :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

At the end of the day, Britney is her biggest enemy, not anybody else. No one can help her.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
24 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Good thing she is older,  it will be harder to get pregnant. She's lucky for this.

I don't feel bad for most fans because they will lie the moment she shows up smiling with this man by her side. "Oh shes so happy, maybe he is good for her. Let's stop judging her new man... maybe he has a big ****"

We know her pattern and we know the fanbase pattern.

Yeah, but there's a lot women getting pregnant in their 40's nowadays, if she didn’t hit menopause yet she could easily get pregnant. 

And you guys  act like she didn't confirm a lot of tabloid rumors in her book.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Dodoo00 said:

Even when she had a stable successful partner (JT) she went out and sabotaged it with that Wade. 

she didnt sabotage it, jt was cheating on her and had a solo career in his mind. He would have dumbed her either way. 

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Her life, her choice. But with all she's been through, she's still never learned her mistakes hasnt she ? :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

If she's stupid enough to actually taking him on luxury vacation with her..... I don't know what to say.... I'm done. 

Hanging out with this kind of man outside of work is red flag.... I just hope at least she's not getting pregnant,  or get married to him (Or it'll be Kfed situation all over again for another 18 yrs at least ) and not get her into any troubles. 

Again, shes free, its her choice. What shes getting herself into, she will need to face the consequences on her own herself.  Less people will have sympathy and pity towards her.

To the people still try to defend her in any way....don't waste your time :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

At the end of the day, Britney is her biggest enemy, not anybody else. No one can help her.

She can only take him anywhere inside the US, he cannot leave the country per court orders. Imagine being in a relationship this bad... :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

So you guys believe this?

Several things.

Britney needs to make better decisions for herself. 

She hasn't been seen with him, near him or anything for literal months, and vice versa.

She can **** whoever she wants.

I don't believe this. There's a court date soon. The story is all over the place. She's cheating, she's not, she's with him, she's not.

What's the truth?

This is December. He's the man that grabs something from her or gives something to her 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

She can only take him anywhere inside the US, he cannot leave the country per court orders. Imagine being in a relationship this bad... :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Least they can be together unlike when she was in the CON and Jimbo was calling the shots on who Britney could date and when they could see one another 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

What's the truth?

The truth is that articles like that show up before court dates like clockwork. As long as media pretend to quote "sources", they cannot be sued. In the meantime, Britney is on her way to a beach or to a therapy program or to write more songs. Take your pick. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5
Just now, Hamelia said:

The truth is that articles like that show up before court dates like clockwork. As long as media pretend to quote "sources", they cannot be sued. In the meantime, Britney is on her way to a beach or to a therapy program or to write more songs. Take your pick. 

You believe she's headed to a thearpy program?

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

Yeah, but there's a lot women getting pregnant in their 40's nowadays, if she didn’t hit menopause yet she could easily get pregnant. 

And you guys  act like she didn't confirm a lot of tabloid rumors in her book.

She confirmed some rumors, but even the more recent ones. 

Britney allegedly had an affair with a former employee and it was the reason of Scam want to divorce... tmz had articles about it.

Candids same with week of her hanging out more than once with Paul, a former employee. Do you really believe she waited the moment Scam left to start her new "friendship"? Lol

I hope a pregnancy won't happen, but at this point she will get in trouble no matter what. Marrying Scam,  now involved with an abuser with criminal record. There's no hope...

Maybe one day when she realize the need of professional help.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

She confirmed some rumors, but even the more recent ones. 

Britney allegedly had an affair with a former employee and it was the reason of Scam want to divorce... tmz had articles about it.

Candids same with week of her hanging out more than once with Paul, a former employee. Do you really believe she waited the moment Scam left to start her new "friendship"? Lol

I hope a pregnancy won't happen, but at this point she will get in trouble no matter what. Marrying Scam,  now involved with an abuser with criminal record. There's no hope...

Maybe one day when she realize the need of professional help.

Never thought I would agree with you but 100% this :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 1

Imagine being as famous as Britney, you can never just have casual fun with anyone without getting it leaked somehow. Clearly she knows this is physical and not going anywhere, but who cares? She's probably happy to spend time with someone. She's smart enough to keep his face off of Instagram, let's celebrate that.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

There may be a little truth to it, but bottom line is that this is another non-story like the one they put up a few weeks ago about Sam and the divorce. Lou must have USWeekly on her payroll

Stop blaming Lou or team con for every mistake Britney makes, she's an adult and needs to take responsibility for her actions.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block