Britney Spears Is Still Dating Former Housekeeper Paul Richard Soliz Despite His Criminal Background (Exclusive)

Disgusting!

Any fan who believes it's healthy for Britney to date some whose records included a disturbing the peace conviction and dismissed child endangerment charge in 2014, a driving without a license conviction in 2016 and a 2022 conviction for a felony possession of a firearm is deluded to say the least. Can't believe Britney's doing this to her own life, seriously! :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Disgusting!

Any fan who believes it's healthy for Britney to date some whose records included a disturbing the peace conviction and dismissed child endangerment charge in 2014, a driving without a license conviction in 2016 and a 2022 conviction for a felony possession of a firearm is deluded to say the least. Can't believe Britney's doing this to her own life, seriously! :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Her behavior has been extremely self-destructive for the past three years :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Just now, Hamelia said:

Let's assume the sources exist and aren't fiction, that means people who work for her blab about her s** life to tabloids. I don't find that acceptable.

Which could be plausible I mean even her own husband Scam was parading around town talking to TMZ her abusers.

Once they split all these reports surfaced which something could've been allegedly from Scam.

Per the report her staff doesn't want her with him, so I wouldn't be surprised if their talking. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

they are bringing that man past to create negativity around Britney.

we don't know nothin about her or him to create those articles.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I mean that's a reach to say we know nothing about her or him that's not true, his criminal situations have been reported.

From gun charges, alleged possession of dr**s, child endangerment the housekeeper isn't in hiding when it comes to that.

• Like 1
Just now, TwiggyStardust said:

Another reason for her kids to stay away. What an awful individual to have around you when you have children. What a dummy 

To be fair even when she was in the Con the kids didn't seem to even want to be around then. Per Britney they'd stay in their rooms, or want to leave on Christmas to return their gifts or not treat their mother properly unless she was showering them with gifts.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

The same thing was mentioned on August 30th. So, is the fourth source now the second source for this story? I seriously doubt US Magazine would have so many sources when Britney barely has anyone around her.

Accusations have flown that both Spears and Asghari were unfaithful. The first source insists Spears didn’t cheat: “That’s just Sam’s way out of the marriage. There was always a plan of action for his future.”

A fourth source says Spears did step out on Asghari, twice — including with Soliz. “He was fired when Britney’s team found out they were sleeping together, but then he came back into the picture,” says the source, adding that Asghari learned about Spears’ alleged cheating via security camera footage.

WWW.USMAGAZINE.COM

Britney Spears is making new music, leaning on family and ‘enjoying her freedom’ as she’s seen with new men amid her bitter divorce from Sam Asghari

"

• Love 2

At least it's confirmed now. No wonder Britney and Nicki like each other lol.

She was with the vile man in Vegas. 

The excuses her team gave of Britney stop seeing him after finding out about his past were laughable. 

Britney and Paul  "casual" thing is probably longer than we all think.

I understand hiding this because of the book, but why Britney didn't assume this by now? Hmm

• Like 2
1 hour ago, TwiggyStardust said:

Another reason for her kids to stay away. What an awful individual to have around you when you have children. What a dummy 

Yes. I don’t blame them.

Clearly a lot of rumors about Britney are real. We judge thrm because we are Britney fans, but we don't know what they saw or heard. 

The fact she is with a dangerous person like Paul says it all.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

Let's assume the sources exist and aren't fiction, that means people who work for her blab about her s** life to tabloids. I don't find that acceptable.

It's Britney decision who she wants on her team, no?

She is a capable adult, if she still hiring people like that... let her be.

Let's not judge everybody from Britney life now, right Hamelia? Sorry Told You GIF by Janet Jackson

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block